Sign in to follow this  
kbloco1

Octavio Montes Photographer

We just got married last weekend and used Octavio for our wedding photos and we couldnt be happier. I was a little worried when we booked him and he is cost was so much lower than others we had researched. Octavio took great pictures, was very friendly, took time to take any pictures we asked for, and delivered our printed pictures to us within 3 days of our wedding. I highly recomend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer was their Cancun/Riviera Maya wedding. His website is octaviomontes.com if you are interested.

I just got a quote from him and his prices are so reasonable! If you have some pics to post that would be great! Thank you for writing this review, I was a little scared because his prices were alot lower than others!

Thanks for posting your review. We've booked Octavio for our wedding and I was a little worried because his prices are so reasonable, but he has been really nice over email.

It's so nice to hear people posting wonderful things about their photographers... much love :) I've seen some bad reviews on here and that is never fun to read that any vendor makes a couples wedding memories unpleasent.

Nice work Octavio :)

I asked him for a quote and his prices are really competitive. I was considering just buying the whole photography package provided by the resort (ceremony + 2 hours of reception) but now I'm having second thoughts and thinking about using Octavio instead and just booking him a room at the hotel. I'm waiting to hear back from him if he's available on the wedding day.

I just booked Octavio Montes for July 18th for the wedding. He's really nice and really fast to responding to emails not to mention that his prices are sooo good! I'm really glad to hear good things about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbloco1 View Post
We just got married last weekend and used Octavio for our wedding photos and we couldnt be happier. I was a little worried when we booked him and he is cost was so much lower than others we had researched. Octavio took great pictures, was very friendly, took time to take any pictures we asked for, and delivered our printed pictures to us within 3 days of our wedding. I highly recomend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer was their Cancun/Riviera Maya wedding. His website is octaviomontes.com if you are interested.
Hello! Congratulations on your wedding wink.gif I have been researching Octavio and Im very interested in hiring him...can you please post some pics or email mes some nicdeb928@hotmail.com thank you so much, Nicole