Photo

Octavio Montes Photographer

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 kbloco1

kbloco1
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:44 AM

We just got married last weekend and used Octavio for our wedding photos and we couldnt be happier. I was a little worried when we booked him and he is cost was so much lower than others we had researched. Octavio took great pictures, was very friendly, took time to take any pictures we asked for, and delivered our printed pictures to us within 3 days of our wedding. I highly recomend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer was their Cancun/Riviera Maya wedding. His website is octaviomontes.com if you are interested.

#2 katrina305

katrina305
    • 91 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:03 PM

I just got a quote from him and his prices are so reasonable! If you have some pics to post that would be great! Thank you for writing this review, I was a little scared because his prices were alot lower than others!

#3 kbloco1

kbloco1
      • 18 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:43 AM

send me an e-mail and i can reply with some of his pictures for you.
        kbloco1@sbcglobal.net

#4 Lola99

Lola99
        • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

Thanks for posting your review. We've booked Octavio for our wedding and I was a little worried because his prices are so reasonable, but he has been really nice over email.

#5 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 02:10 AM

It's so nice to hear people posting wonderful things about their photographers... much love :) I've seen some bad reviews on here and that is never fun to read that any vendor makes a couples wedding memories unpleasent.

Nice work Octavio :)

#6 KGirl99

KGirl99
            • 189 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:20 PM

I asked him for a quote and his prices are really competitive. I was considering just buying the whole photography package provided by the resort (ceremony + 2 hours of reception) but now I'm having second thoughts and thinking about using Octavio instead and just booking him a room at the hotel. I'm waiting to hear back from him if he's available on the wedding day.

#7 kbloco1

kbloco1
              • 18 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:11 AM

kgirl,
                You should have the pictures in your e-mail. Let me know what you think

#8 KGirl99

KGirl99
                • 189 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:17 AM

I just booked Octavio Montes for July 18th for the wedding. He's really nice and really fast to responding to emails not to mention that his prices are sooo good! I'm really glad to hear good things about him.

#9 kbloco1

kbloco1
                  • 18 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:34 PM

you wont be disapointed. he is a great guy.

#10 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
                    • 293 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kbloco1
                      We just got married last weekend and used Octavio for our wedding photos and we couldnt be happier. I was a little worried when we booked him and he is cost was so much lower than others we had researched. Octavio took great pictures, was very friendly, took time to take any pictures we asked for, and delivered our printed pictures to us within 3 days of our wedding. I highly recomend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer was their Cancun/Riviera Maya wedding. His website is octaviomontes.com if you are interested.
                      Hello! Congratulations on your wedding I have been researching Octavio and Im very interested in hiring him...can you please post some pics or email mes some nicdeb928@hotmail.com thank you so much, Nicole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users