Photo

I need help to complete my dress

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:53 AM

I purchased a Pronovois dress named desert on monday which needs a beaded sparkly belt to make it my dream dress.It is all lace and so different to what i thought i would have as my dress.
    Apart from etsy do any of you know where i can purchase something without spending hundreds of pounds/dollors
    The dress was a real bargain i will post pictures as soon as i can but will neeed my sons help x

#2 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
    • 254 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:01 AM

Hi & congrats! I LOVE Pronovias gowns. I chose one of his designs as well from the 2011 collection. Did you try ebay - You can usually find anything on there with a wide variety of price and style. Good luck - sounds like you already made a great choice with the dress :-)
      http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#3 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:12 AM

You could also look on-line at some of the bridal stores as many of them will sell belts for dresses as well.

#4 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:17 AM

i would definately stay away from wedding or specialty stores b/c they jack up the price

#5 roo66

roo66
          • 1,001 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:24 AM

Thanks for the advise girls Caroline you are right i tried a belt from another gown in the shop and asked if you could buy them even though it was a different designer.Firstly they said no and then she and i nearly fell over when she looked into it a bit more and found yes infact you could purchase it for the grand price of £545.I said oh ill have 2 please.I looked on ebay and all they had were fabric ones.Ill keep looking and and hope someone can give me a good lead Thanks girls x

#6 jen_trev

jen_trev
            • 71 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

What about one of the knock off dress makers?

#7 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:20 PM

Have you tried Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, and Designer Wedding Dresses I think I remember seeing some there when I was looking for a veil.

#8 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
                • 192 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:14 PM

i think etsy is your best bet and you should be able to find something reasonable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users