Photo

Heidi Montag looks awful with her new plastic surgery procedures

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 sciencegrl10

sciencegrl10
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

very sad, she looked so much younger before. now she looks like a middle aged woman trying to look like a twenty something

#32 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:44 AM

1) Why did her plastic surgeon even agree to do that many procedures in ONE day? He should have picked up right away that she has issues with her self esteem.

2) I def think Spencer has something to do with this. Any normal guy would NOT want his gf/wife to have that many procedures! He is not looking out for her but for himself.

#33 Krista_H

Krista_H
      • 428 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:58 AM

So I heard (and I'm hoping it's a rumour) that she's headed out of the US to get bigger boobs (size H) because her doc in the US will not go that big. So sad!!

#34 Cassie

Cassie
        • 5,341 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:32 AM

I heard her say that on the show that she wanted to get H for Heidi, but I was hoping she was kidding... Why would you even want them that big?! She's just going to end up having reduction surgery in the future when she starts having back pain from them being so huge!
          Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#35 A_J_Mitchell

A_J_Mitchell
          • 252 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

Does one person really need that many surgery's!!

#36 saza175

saza175
            • 84 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:02 PM

sorry girls... but she's goin for the fake look and I think she looks hot as a fake barbie sorry hahaha!!!

#37 LChavez

LChavez
              • 159 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:10 PM

She looks horrible. She looked good after her first plastic surgery, but she's just plastic.

#38 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                • 712 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LChavez
                  She looks horrible. She looked good after her first plastic surgery, but she's just plastic.
                  Agreed. Is it me or has she not been on the last two episodes?

#39 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
                  • 946 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:12 PM

she and Spencer are no longer on the show from what i've read, all due to allegations on Heidi's part that the creator sexually assulted her. From what I've read Spencer then threatened to kill the creator, thus their exit from the show.

#40 StephyD

StephyD
                    • 342 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:54 PM

I've heard that they are suppose to get their own show next year!

I also read in a magazine last week that the house we see on the show isn't really their house. They live in a regular house in LA and from the pictures in the magazine, it looks like a dump!

Poor Heidi! She looked so good before!! I can't believe that she's doing all of this to her body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users