Photo

Heidi Montag looks awful with her new plastic surgery procedures

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
  • 590 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:11 AM

I actually teared up when I saw her... it's so sad. If you watch the first seasons of the Hills she was so naturally beautiful and charismatic. I can't imagine being a mother looking into her daughters face that is no longer her face... just devastating really. I blame Spencer.

#12 gettinghitched2010

gettinghitched2010
    • 158 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:19 AM

I agree. she looks terrible. she was so pretty before why would she ever think about doing anything. I bet Spencer had a lot of influence on her.

#13 Cassie

Cassie
      • 5,341 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:22 AM

It really is sad. I saw some of the first episodes when they re-played them all over the weekend and it's just crazy how much she's changed. I think Spencer definitely had something to do with it. But I honestly can't believe a plastic surgeon would agree to do all those surgeries on her when she obviously didn't need them, let alone doing them all in the same day!
        Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:51 PM

her mom is actually a good friend of my sister-in-law and i just feel so sorry for her. i would be devastated if my child or family member did something like that.

her mom seems really laid back. i met her at her restaurant and to see her daughter turn into this thing must hurt her so badly.

my SIL also attended the wedding so i got the details on that.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

It was so scary to see her like that. She is horrible looking way better before. I felt so bad for her mother. If my child did that I would freak out too. She was beautiful before and now she is ugly.

#16 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:00 PM

This really makes me so sad. She was a beautiful girl, in fantastic shape before all this. Now she just looks so strange and plastic. I feel so bad for her. I wonder if she looks in the mirror and wishes she could go back to the way she was. The saddest part is she is only like 22 now. It makes me think she could become one of those plastic surgery addicts. I've seen a couple on like Oprah or something, they were so beautiful and then really turned themselves into freaks all in the name of beauty. So sad. I hope she gets counselling.

#17 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
            • 946 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:17 PM

So far I've only been able to watch the first half of the episode, but i did get to see the part where Heidi and her sister went home. It's just so sad. She was gorgeous before all these sugeries. She really needs to fix her what's going on inside first! I hope she's able to get some help!

#18 bride7474

bride7474
              • 582 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:21 PM

I agree that she looks like the catlady.. a very shocked looking catlady. It makes me so sad! She couldnt even chew her food. I think Spencer has something to do with her body issues. She was SO confident before!

#19 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
                • 712 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:37 PM

Her mom was right when she said that maybe she should leave L.A. (when Heidi said her mom just didnt understand the pressures of being there)

My FI said he thinks all of the girls look "weird" now because they all seem to have done a little something or other (except maybe Kirsten i think)

#20 saza175

saza175
                  • 84 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

I think she looks so wierd in the episode b/c she wasn't healed yet. I've seen recent pics of her, and I think she looks good now but definately very fake looking. Every girl on the hills has had some kind of work done...except Lo and Kristen (but who knows, they may have). I think it's awful that these are the people girls our age have to look up to and compare ourselves to. They all have millions of dollars for doing NOTHING, but walking around LA and looking hot. Damn I wish that was my job lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users