Sign in to follow this  
Vintage Bride

HI ALL! -Dreams Punta Cana here we come!

Hi Everyone,

So I am a bit of an eager beaver and am not getting married until April 14th, 2011, but cannot contain my excitement. We have booked our wedding at the Dreams Punta Cana and are expecting around 40 guests to come. While I already have my dress, and a few ideas for the ceremony/reception, I still have lots of planning to do. I love that I have found this forum. I am excited to bounce ideas off of you ladies and also to see how everyone else is planning their special day!

YAY!

BTB- Cindysmile159.gif

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You're definitely in the right to be excited i'm not getting married until next May but have been planning and booking since last September!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Bride View Post
Hi Everyone,

So I am a bit of an eager beaver and am not getting married until April 14th, 2011, but cannot contain my excitement. We have booked our wedding at the Dreams Punta Cana and are expecting around 40 guests to come. While I already have my dress, and a few ideas for the ceremony/reception, I still have lots of planning to do. I love that I have found this forum. I am excited to bounce ideas off of you ladies and also to see how everyone else is planning their special day!

YAY!
BTB- Cindysmile159.gif

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!
You really should join us in the Dreams Punta Cana Brides thread. You'll find TONS of useful info there! Happy Planning.

Welcome! It's never too early start planning! Your date will sneak up on you before you know it. Have fun with it and you can count on the girls (and a few gents) on the site to offer all sorts of ideas and advice!