| Originally Posted by NikkiT. |
Congrats and you wedding was beautiful!!!! I wanted to ask you a couple of questions.
1. I was told that the music room was kinda open and I just wanted to know how Nicole enclosed it to make it private for you guys during the cocktail hour.
2. Did you guys have to pay for the reggae band beforehand, or at the time that you paid the invoice?
3. How did the cake taste that the hotel baked for you guys?
1. The music room is totaly enclosed and only open to guests at night when they have musical performers in there. I don't remember what time it opens (but it is definitely after 8pm) so if you have a cocktail hour or other event before it opens then it will be private.
2. We paid the reggae band directly in cash when they came for the wedding. That's how the hotel does it for the violinist and any other band also. Actually we forgot to pay the violinist when he was there since he left after the ceremony, so we just gave an evelope with the cash to Nicole when we met for invoicing the next day.
3. It tasted pretty good! We got the Jamaican rum cake, and I've seen other brides on this board mention that they got the cheese cake and they thought it was really good too.