NegrilLB

Lisa's Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Review

Hi Sabrina,

Nope - He was able to get on the property without a day pass.  He had been in contact with Nicole while we were planning everything, so probably when he got to the front desk he just asked for her and was able to get in and set up.

Wonderful review and belated CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your cake makes me laugh because it reminds me of our own terribly-botched wedding cake.  We had the resort do ours, we picked one of their 5 standard cakes and made minimal changes, and it was uuuuuuuuuuuuuu-gly!  You should submit your cake to www.cakewrecks.com

Lisa,

Hey sweetie!  Do you know the name of the loung with the bar and grey and red leather furniture...it's kind of closed off?  I was thinking about having the welcome gathering there, but I don't know what name to ask Nicole for.  Please let me know if you can remember.

Thanks,

Nikki

hmmm, grey and red leather furniture...I'm pretty sure that's the lobby bar area. The chairs have kind of a rounded back right? It's just off to the side of the lobby so it's not really closed off, but it is a nice area.  I can't think of what other lounge it would be, unless its the club downstairs.  I don't remember what kind of chairs they have down there.

Yes...the furniture is low to the floor and rounded backs. The wall is half closed with a small opening.  Ok, so I wonder if she will let us have the welcome gathering there so that we can be inside in the AC and plus my cocktail hour is on the lobby terrace so I didn't want to have it there. 

Thanks,

Nikki

Hi Lisa, I wanted to ask you, did they automatically bump you up to a presidential suite because you have so many guest. Also, was there an extra fee for the beach party; was it during your reception?

Hi Lisa,

WOW! Your wedding was amazing (and the cake was hilarious!).  Thank you so much for the wonderful information. 

I just joined a couple days ago, and have been struggling with deciding on a resort in Jamaica...I think you have sealed the deal for me!  The details you provided are so so helpful.  We are also expecting a large group (150) and I was very worried about accommodating such a large group, but you have eased my mind. 

I was wondering about using a TA...I have been looking through some posts here, and it seems like it would be helpful for such a large group.  I am also located in Atlanta, and was wondering if that is where the TA you used is located?  And is it necesary to have a TA in the same city?  I really have never used one so I have no clue how they work:)

Thanks again for all the great info! I just emailed Nicole and hope to get some information regarding pricing and packages and such soon.  I hope you don't mind if I contact you again if I have some more questions:) I really appreciate the help and guidance from everyone here!

Hi Lisa.. thanks for the feedback about your wedding.  It has been helpful in my final decision to book my wedding at the suites.  I am now trying to prepare package information for my guests.  Did your do that with your wedding? and how far in advance did you book your air and hotel?