Hello

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Vince&Wendy

Vince&Wendy
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:18 AM

Hi Everyone,

We are planning our wedding in Punta Cana in March 2011. The two resorts we have narrowed it down to are Dreams Punta Cana and Majestic Elegance. Any suggestions?

#2 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
    • 301 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

Congrats and Welcome!
      I dont know about either of those resorts, but if you look under the wedding review section im sure you'll find some information on them!
      Happy Planning :)

#3 KimmyD

KimmyD
      • 351 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

Welcome to the forum!! Congrats!
        http://global.thekno...rs/tt4304d.aspx
        28 Booked + Bride & Groom
        78 Room Nights!

#4 fisheraa

fisheraa
        • 28 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Vince&Wendy
          Hi Everyone,

We are planning our wedding in Punta Cana in March 2011. The two resorts we have narrowed it down to are Dreams Punta Cana and Majestic Elegance. Any suggestions?
          I am also planning a March 2011 wedding. I just recently was trying to choose from Dreams Punta Cana and Majestic Elegance and eventually decided on Majestic Elegance. It was a very difficult decision, especially without doing a site visit. However, after making several spreadsheets comparing the 2 resorts (LOL). It just seemed that Majestic Elegance would better fit our needs. For instance, I hear that the Dreams Punta Cana beach is a little rough and not as nice at that end of Bavaro Beach. A great beach was very important to us. In addition, I loved that there was an adults only section at Majestic Elegance. That way we will still have time with our guests that decide to bring their kids, but also can have some initmate time as well. I also requested additional pictures from both resorts. Dreams Punta Cana sent me some, where as Majestic Elegance sent me an entire Picasa album to look through. I thought this was very helpful so that I could get a better picture of everything from the ceremony site to the flowers. I hope this helps! Good luck planning and maybe we will be there around the same date :)
          Phil Steingard is my photographer for my 3/3/2011 wedding. He is looking for other brides during that week or 2 that he will be in PC for my wedding. So if you are interested PM or look up Phil on facebook.

#5 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
          • 2,727 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:19 PM

Congratulations and a thousand welcomes!!!
            He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#6 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:45 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#7 Vince&Wendy

Vince&Wendy
              • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:40 PM

That is the same thing we have been doing! lol! We like the Majestic resort and it seems to suit what we are looking for, as you mentioned I have heard the Dreams resort has a very rough beach. Have fun planning!

#8 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
                • 295 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:54 PM

to the forum!! Im sure it will help you with your decision immensely!!! Happy planning!!

#9 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                  • 2,667 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:41 AM

Hi,
                  Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#10 Kimmysals

Kimmysals
                  • 240 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:08 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users