Sign in to follow this  
Vince&Wendy

Hello

Congrats and Welcome!

I dont know about either of those resorts, but if you look under the wedding review section im sure you'll find some information on them!

Happy Planning :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince&Wendy View Post
Hi Everyone,

We are planning our wedding in Punta Cana in March 2011. The two resorts we have narrowed it down to are Dreams Punta Cana and Majestic Elegance. Any suggestions?
I am also planning a March 2011 wedding. I just recently was trying to choose from Dreams Punta Cana and Majestic Elegance and eventually decided on Majestic Elegance. It was a very difficult decision, especially without doing a site visit. However, after making several spreadsheets comparing the 2 resorts (LOL). It just seemed that Majestic Elegance would better fit our needs. For instance, I hear that the Dreams Punta Cana beach is a little rough and not as nice at that end of Bavaro Beach. A great beach was very important to us. In addition, I loved that there was an adults only section at Majestic Elegance. That way we will still have time with our guests that decide to bring their kids, but also can have some initmate time as well. I also requested additional pictures from both resorts. Dreams Punta Cana sent me some, where as Majestic Elegance sent me an entire Picasa album to look through. I thought this was very helpful so that I could get a better picture of everything from the ceremony site to the flowers. I hope this helps! Good luck planning and maybe we will be there around the same date :)

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

That is the same thing we have been doing! lol! We like the Majestic resort and it seems to suit what we are looking for, as you mentioned I have heard the Dreams resort has a very rough beach. Have fun planning!