KittenHeart's (Amy) MASSIVE Planning Thread!

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#51 dianep

• 532 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:20 AM

no WONDER you have five suitcases full of stuff! i think you thought of absolutely everything. have fun with it all!!
    and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#52 Cassie

• 5,341 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:20 AM

wow, great job Amy! Everything looks awesome, your wedding will be amazing! Can't wait to see pics! :)
      Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#53 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
      • 381 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:23 AM

This planning thread is so great! You've given me some great ideas! Thank you so much for all the details and I'm sure you are going to have a spectacular wedding!!! Congrats!

#54 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:31 AM

I loved loved reading your planning thread! I knew you would outdo yourself. I just love the details. I adore your dress!!!

I am so happy that you are getting married next week! You will be a beautiful bride and Chris, no doubt, will have no problems capturing that. May you and Daylen have a beautiful wedding!

PS, you forgot to put in the pics of your hair trial! =)

#55 CaraW

• 346 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:35 AM

Wow Amy that is incredible! You did an amazing job, and you're going to have a gorgeous wedding!! Cannot wait to hear all about it! :)

#56 barbiegirl_27

• 946 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:44 AM

wow, this is an amazing planning thread! You did such a lot of work! Everything looks great!
              Thanks for sharing!!!

#57 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:05 AM

Holy crap Amy! This is the most stuff for a wedding I've ever SEEN! Well done. I love your dresses (both of them) and your shoes, and sooooo many other things I don't even know where to start. You're going to have a blast and your guests are going to love all of your personalized details! Can't wait to see pics when you get back!

#58 JenniferNicole

• 234 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

Great planning thread!! Everything looks awesome!! I hope you have an amazing time! Can't wait to see pics!

#59 thefuturemrslutz

• 821 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:21 AM

OMG AMY!!! I am BLOWN away!!!! I will comment more tonight...xoxoxo

#60 Mallory57

• 454 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:25 AM

Great planning thread!! You've thought of everything!! Good luck and have a great time :-)
                      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users