Riu Palace Cabo RECEPTION!

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#51 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by lilyofthevalley 

hey, im looking to book the RIU for April 2014! Just wondering how you go about reserving your wedding date.  The only info I got was to e-mail weddings@riu.com which wasn't very helpful

You have to go to the Riu website (riu.com) and request your wedding date. Once you submit your information thru the website, they will send you a email confirming the date, time and location.

#52 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
    • 152 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

Lifflyofthevalley,

You have to go to the Riu website (riu.com) and request your wedding date. Once you submit your information thru the website, they will send you an email confirming the date, time and location.

#53 Brita87

Brita87
      • 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

Hello All,

I just recieved confirmation back from the Riu Palace Cabo and am officially getting January 20, 2014! Excited to start planning!

#54 lilyofthevalley

lilyofthevalley
        • 25 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

congrats! I just booked the RIU too - 4/5/14!!!

#55 lacyb123

lacyb123
          • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

Oh gosh  I am in the same boat. She told me it was to early to plan mine since it is in 2014. So my mom and I decided we were going to go down therein May and confirm everything, this is a big trip for our families and they need to start planning and budgeting. I will let you know how it goes after we meet with the wedding lady! I e-mailed her and confirmed a walk-through so maybe that is what you may need to do.

#56 lacyb123

lacyb123
            • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

Oh gosh  I am in the same boat. She told me it was to early to plan mine since it is in 2014. So my mom and I decided we were going to go down therein May and confirm everything, this is a big trip for our families and they need to start planning and budgeting. I will let you know how it goes after we meet with the wedding lady! I e-mailed her and confirmed a walk-through so maybe that is what you may need to do.

#57 Brita87

Brita87
              • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

lacyb123, let us know how the trip goes and what info you get out of them! Thanks!

#58 iliketea

iliketea
                • 27 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

My wedding is coming up quick! 11/22/13! Anyone have suggestions bout reception? We have about 35 people, and we're looking to do a private reception, but I am not sure what locations are avaliable to us?

#59 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
                  • 255 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by iliketea 

My wedding is coming up quick! 11/22/13! Anyone have suggestions bout reception? We have about 35 people, and we're looking to do a private reception, but I am not sure what locations are avaliable to us?

There are a few options for a private reception, Pool side (Baja Norte or Baja Sur), the beach, the english garden, the pacific ballroom, the terrace of the steakhouse, the san jose terrace and san jose restaurant. I had my reception at the Baja Sur which is exactly the same as the Baja Norte. 

#60 iliketea

iliketea
                    • 27 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by RNtoBe 

There are a few options for a private reception, Pool side (Baja Norte or Baja Sur), the beach, the english garden, the pacific ballroom, the terrace of the steakhouse, the san jose terrace and san jose restaurant. I had my reception at the Baja Sur which is exactly the same as the Baja Norte. 

Thanks so much! How many does the terrace of the steakhouse hold. Do I have neough people for it (35) or would you say Baja Sur/Baja Norte would be better? Thanks so much!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users