Photo

Bridesmaid dresses

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 MDLady

MDLady
  • 433 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:19 AM

Uh oh. Now I feel terrible. I had my girls buy their own dresses. I just picked the color. They weren't terribly expensive, around $100 or so but still.. Now I feel bad. I will pay for their hair and makeup then before the wedding. That will make it better I think. I'd hate for them to secretly think that I was being cheap

#12 Kimmysals

Kimmysals
    • 240 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:31 AM

I think that's very generous of you! Don't feel bad. I've spent tons of money on my friends' weddings and I never once felt they were in any way cheap. It is the choice you make when you agree to be in someone's wedding.

#13 elisha0607

elisha0607
      • 56 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:54 AM

We paid for the MOH, BM, GM, and Ring Bearer's attire too. we got everything on great sales. dont feel bad-- if you pay for their hair and makeup that is super generous!

#14 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
        • 81 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:06 PM

I am paying for my MOH dress. I am trying to find something since she is full figured that she would wear again. I do not have an BM's.

#15 alison15

alison15
          • 356 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

We bought our BM dresses but since the groomsman are just wearing khaki's and white shirts we figured everyone should already own that anyway. I am not sure what to do for a BM gift outside of the dress. It's not a dress they will ever wear again so I wanted something to say thanks that they could use after the wedding.

#16 yana126

yana126
            • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

I like your bridesmaid dresses goes with any body type!

#17 Jenny310

Jenny310
              • 245 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

I was planning on the girls paying for the dress but now i feel bad, I'll have to figure something out.

#18 mareW9

mareW9
                • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:44 PM

Really cute dress! I'm planning to pay for the flights for my side of the bridal party, but my side of the wedding would have a harder time making it for our day if we weren't helping. I don't think anyone should feel bad if they're not able to do that... but I am planning to be less picky about things to keep other costs reasonable for them.

#19 midnight24

midnight24
                  • 754 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:13 AM

cute dresses, i like the colour.

we paid for our wedding parties outfits. we let the girls pick out their own dresses, just gave them the colour. they all did their own hair & makeup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users