Sign in to follow this  
gib2504

Newbie - Booked Wedding Yesterday - Riu Negril

Hi There

My name is Andrew, I know usually it's the Brides to be on this forum, however I like to do some research myself, and I'm quite inquisitive, after finding lots of great information on here, though I would sign up.

Yesterday we booked to go to the Riu Negril in Jamaica and get married there, we fly out on the 6th of March 2011 and hope to get married on the 16th of March.

Hi Andrew! I have a sneaking suspicion there may be more grooms on here than most people realize (my fiance lurks around but rarely posts). Anyhow, your wife-to-be is lucky to have an involved fiance. =) Jamaica is so beautiful~ you'll have a great time! Good luck with all your planning!

Well, well another groom. Hello Andrew and welcome to the forum! Congrats on booking your wedding venue, now comes the fun part of planning. Enjoy the forum its filled with lots of useful tips and ideas. Happy planning!

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x