MsClarke724
  • 244 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:24 PM

January 2012!! :)

#32 jana297

jana297
    • 646 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

April 2012 at Dreams Cancun! Can't wait!! This site is amazing!! We are going for our site visit this April. 5 1/2 months and counting! We need a vacation! Great to meet all of you girls! Happy planing!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
      April 6, 2012

#33 MRR16

MRR16
      • 249 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:32 PM

Just started planning for 2012 wedding as well. Nothing set in stone but love this site. Great ideas and pics.

#34 Manda123

Manda123
        • 380 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

Hello! We are planning for December2011/January 2012. I'm a teacher so we were hoping to get married over Christmas break. Amelie - I'm from Ottawa too! Are you working with a TA? I met one at the wedding show at Lansdowne and was super interested in working with her, but I contacted her a couple of weeks ago and she didn;t get back to me. Not a good sign! If you have any recommendations, please let me know!

#35 AwayDC

AwayDC
          • 155 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:45 PM

Hi Manda123 - I'm from Ottawa too and have been planning for a wedding in January/February 2012. I've heard great things about the TA at Wedding in the tropics (www.weddinginthetropics.com). Hope this helps :)

#36 MRR16

MRR16
            • 249 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:02 AM

Trying to set up a site visit to a few different places for this summer.

Dreams Riviera, Aventura Spa Palace, Playacar Palace, and Moon Palace (which I was at years ago). My problem is I like them each for different reasons and wish I could combine a little bit of all of them together. :)

Any suggestions on which Palace resort to stay at this summer that would be most convenient to see these 4 sites? Thanks for any suggestions. Looking to a May 2012 Wedding.

#37 Aumuller

Aumuller
              • 365 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:17 AM

the TA's from this site are really great. I'm working with Becky and she responds to my emails always within a couple of hours. Anything she doesn't know about the resort she emails them for me and cc's me on all emails so I have a record of all communication. I would definitely recommend them.

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Hello! We are planning for December2011/January 2012. I'm a teacher so we were hoping to get married over Christmas break. Amelie - I'm from Ottawa too! Are you working with a TA? I met one at the wedding show at Lansdowne and was super interested in working with her, but I contacted her a couple of weeks ago and she didn;t get back to me. Not a good sign! If you have any recommendations, please let me know!

#38 Manda123

Manda123
                • 380 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:06 AM

Hi AwayDC,

Thanks for the recommendation! Are you working with weddings in the tropics?

#39 hamme

hamme
                  • 194 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:34 PM

I'm thinking Feb 29, 2012... no ring yet but I'm still thinking the leap year would be so much fun! It is a Wednesday so that might be an issue...any thoughts- pro or con?

#40 echraide

echraide
                    • 152 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:27 AM

Aumuller- do you feel like using a TA is beneficial? I can't decide what to do. I initially hired one and I had to let her go because of her quotes being so far off from just what the resorts websites said. It seemed so wrong to have someone booking our wedding who is going to costs our guests that much more money and for no reason that she could give me.

We are looking at getting married June 30th 2012 at Moon Palace in Cancun. We go on our site visit in March, but I'm so anxious to get moving! I'm so glad other people are as anxious lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users