Photo

Any 2012 brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#21 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:45 PM

Hey ladies, I just got a ton of info from the resort Azul Sensatori so if anyone wants me to share... email me at maggieandjay2012@hotmail.com
    Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#22 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
    • Banned
    • 2,710 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:41 AM

I just became a 2012 bride from changing our 2011 date 3 times! February 25, 2012. :)

It is so far away but we have much less stress ladies!

#23 Amelie-Mellow

Amelie-Mellow
      • 52 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:41 AM

Welcome to 2012! Great month you choose ;) We are getting married on February 11, 2012- what resort have you chosen?

#24 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
        • Banned
        • 2,710 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:30 AM

We've been booked at The Royal in Cancun for quite awhile. I didn't originally realize that this post was under the DR forum. It's ok though- I love talking to everyone! lol

#25 lolitabride

lolitabride
          • 11 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:54 PM

Im also a 2012 bride-to be! I'm trying to give my guests enough time to save given that I would like everyone to come. I know for a fact that I would like to get married at one of the Moon Palace hotels. Not sure if I should go with the one in DR or the one in Mexico. Decisions, decisions! Happy planning everyone.

#26 Aumuller

Aumuller
            • 365 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

I'm at 2012 bride too, planning for March in Punta Cana. So excited to see everyone else planning early too. Sometimes I feel like my planning is a little premature but its all you want to do after you get engaged! And I feel that I have lots of time to get the best deals and really decide on what I want for my wedding. Have any of you ladies started dress shopping yet?

#27 Amelie-Mellow

Amelie-Mellow
              • 52 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:57 PM

Hey Aumuller,

I have gone with other girlfriends who are engaged but have yet to try anything on. I will probably go March 2011. Have you or anyone else begun?

#28 Aumuller

Aumuller
                • 365 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

I went once just to get a general idea of what I want. I have been looking at lots of pictures online and think I have found the perfect Maggie dress. I won't be buying probably till March 2011

#29 ashleyryan

ashleyryan
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 45 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:54 AM

I purchased my dress a couple of months after we got engaged! It was the first dress I tried on! I tried on a few others but I kept going back to the first one so I knew it was "the one"

I waited months for it to come in from the manufacturer and it finally did in August. I tried it on and it fit me SO well! Call me crazy though, it can only be taken in or out an inch or so.. so for the next year and a half I have to hope my body doesn't change! lol

Have you started looking??

Originally Posted by Aumuller 

I'm at 2012 bride too, planning for March in Punta Cana. So excited to see everyone else planning early too. Sometimes I feel like my planning is a little premature but its all you want to do after you get engaged! And I feel that I have lots of time to get the best deals and really decide on what I want for my wedding. Have any of you ladies started dress shopping yet?

#30 Aumuller

Aumuller
                    • 365 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:35 PM

Ashley you should post a pic of your dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users