Photo

Any 2012 brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#191 mexico2012

mexico2012
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:39 AM

hello 2012 brides!  i am new to this forum - - getting married feb 13, 2012 @ the barcelo los cabos palace deluxe.

how is everyone's planning going so far?

#192 Futureride

Futureride
    • 41 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

Thank you for sharing info.

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#193 Futureride

Futureride
      • 41 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:47 PM

Call the resort yourself. I did, back in 10/2010 & we're getting married 5/2012 Dreams Resorts in Los Cabos. Which was the date we wanted. You will @ least have your date locked in for sure. We had to send our deposit in before hand to save date. Good Luck!  

Future Mrs. S. O'B

Sherrie O'Banner

#194 tamandrob

tamandrob
        • 349 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:07 PM

Congrats and Welcome

Planning is going great! So far I have sent out STD cards, ordered my dress, ordered groom and groomsmen attire, and have started buying stuff for my oot bags, I am going bridesmaid dress shopping July 6th!

Happy planning!!

Originally Posted by mexico2012 

hello 2012 brides!  i am new to this forum - - getting married feb 13, 2012 @ the barcelo los cabos palace deluxe.

how is everyone's planning going so far?

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#195 thePYT

thePYT
          • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:07 PM

Congratulations @ErikaB!!! I will be right up the road, a day behind you! May 26, 2012 Paradisus Punta Cana!

#196 thePYT

thePYT
            • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:15 PM

Congratulations Ashmagoo!!!!! I am late, but just found this wonderful site and it's been so helpful to me.

I am a May 2012 bride as well!!! We've chosen Paradisus Punta Cana for our wedding. Did you decide on a place yet?

Originally Posted by Ashmagoo 

Hi Everyone! I just got engaged on Saturday and I am SO excited to start planning! We are hoping for a May 2012 wedding in Punta Cana. I'm sitting here and looking at all of the incredible information on this site, and to be honest I'm a little overwhelmed! At first I was set on either Dreams Palm Beach or Majestic Elegance, but I'm starting to second guess myself because of all the options there are! I'm hoping someone will have some advice for me!

The ME doesn't offer a private reception as part of a wedding package, and I'm wondering if anyone knows how much to expect to pay for one? I think we will be having between 20-40 guests.

Also, I was looking for a resort that might have a beach gazebo. Does anyone know of one? I know there are mostly garden gazebos and then the beach setup, but I've seen some beach gazebos in magazines and was hoping a resort in Punta Cana would offer one.

If anyone has any advice or can even just give me some tips on how to even get started I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance :)

#197 thePYT

thePYT
              • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

We're confirmed for Paradisus Punta Cana on May 26, 2012!!

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear all about your planning process and your wedding. I've heard nothing but great things and this forum has made me feel even better about my choice!

Originally Posted by ashleyryan 

I just got confirmation!!

We're getting married at the Paradisus Punta Cana on April 15, 2012!!! We will be staying there for a week with our guests and then moving over to the Paradisus Palma Real for our honeymoon. Our travel agent got us and our guests the most incredible rate. I couldn't be happier!

Now on to planning everything else!

#198 DRb2b

DRb2b
                • 96 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

I'm officially a 2012 bride and still learning how to use this site. There are so many great ideas and advice on here, it's soooooo addicting. August 11th at the Hard Rock Punta Cana. Just re-ordered STDs and waiting for them to come (first order had a misspelling, thank goodness they were free lol). Don't really know where to begin after I get the STDs out...lol

#199 capecodder

capecodder
                  • 234 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:04 AM

Hi Everyone!!  I am an April 17, 2012 bride.  Yay!!  We are getting married at Melia Caribe in Punta Cana.  We have sent out save the dates out and I have ordered my wedding dress.  Now we are just waiting on our guests to book....

So excited I found the website!!

#200 thePYT

thePYT
                    • 40 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

Congratulations DRb2b! Love the name btw.

I'm May 2012 and haven't done my STDs yet...I have put the word out there, but we're waiting to take our engagement pics to include.

I think you can relax a little now that the venue is booked. I would start looking at decor and figuring out what you want for your wedding. Dress shopping? Picking colors? There's so much to do! But I think you can relax for a little bit....oh! Vendors, decide on and book your vendors for photography, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users