Sign in to follow this  
Amelie-Mellow

Any 2012 brides out there?

Nice!!  How's your planning going?  Mine is coming along nicely. I can't wait to start trying on dresses in the summer

Originally Posted by summafool1 View Post

majestic elegance -punta cana :)

Kris9685

this is an amazing place.  Great find! 

Originally Posted by kris9685 View Post

We are getting married at Flor de Cabrera. It's a private villa on the north coast of DR. www.flordecabrera.com

You and me both.  There is so much information on here!  Sometimes I have to turn away and say that I am done on a specific topic LOL

Originally Posted by Labebita911 View Post

Thanks..Im so excited and grateful to have found this website!!!! :o)

Hi, I am a 2012 bride as well, we are planning for April. Just tyring to narrow down a resort. We are thinking Catalonia Playa Maroma, it is a bit smaller resort and not as well known for weddings it seems but looks beautiful. Has anyone heard anything about it??? I just bought my dress last weekend....soooo excited :)

Hi Ladies ... I have been reading reviews on resorts on this website and just decided to join and chime in on the great conversation! :)

We're planning on getting married in 2012 too! :)  We were originally sold on April, but I'm hearing from TA's that rates may be a little higher in that month, since it's "Spring Break" time.  Anyone happen to know if rates significantly go down in May??  That's really the only other month I would consider if it were a big enough price difference.

Thanks for the feedback!  So happy to have found this website!!