EXCELLENCE Resort Punta Cana - New thread started April 2010

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#231 kissmekristin

kissmekristin
  • Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

I am a destination wedding photographer and visited Excellence PC last April, and it was AMAZING! Just created a blogpost about it , I can't wait to try to Iberostar Grand Bavaro , shooting a wedding there this May :) blog post here

#232 ntlsnow

ntlsnow
    • 204 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:01 AM

Oh my gosh those pictures are beautiful!! I love the color pink and green on the bridal party. Your pictures are great, I love the romantical feel of every one of them.

Originally Posted by kissmekristin 

I am a destination wedding photographer and visited Excellence PC last April, and it was AMAZING! Just created a blogpost about it , I can't wait to try to Iberostar Grand Bavaro , shooting a wedding there this May :) blog post here

#233 missyflint

missyflint
      • Site Supporter
      • 10 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:41 AM

Thanks! I didn't get anything about outside vendors when I originally booked. I am going to go back and look over. Maybe I can get it waived. It sounds like a new policy that was not in place when I booked last year.

Everything else is going good, so far that is the only hiccup. I chose the Excellence of Love package (silver). Thanks again for your help!

#234 ntlsnow

ntlsnow
        • 204 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by missyflint 

Thanks! I didn't get anything about outside vendors when I originally booked. I am going to go back and look over. Maybe I can get it waived. It sounds like a new policy that was not in place when I booked last year.

Everything else is going good, so far that is the only hiccup. I chose the Excellence of Love package (silver). Thanks again for your help!

I am leaning towards that package too if I chose Excellence. This hotel is number one on my list. I cannot wait to hear feedback!

#235 ntlsnow

ntlsnow
          • 204 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

missyflint - I see you are getting married next month. I cannot wait to hear about it!

#236 missyflint

missyflint
            • Site Supporter
            • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

I will let you know how the resort is! :) We ended up deciding to get married elsewhere for a more private setting, plus since we couldn't come to an agreement on the outside vendor thing. I figured if I am going to spend an extra $1000, I might as well spend it how I wanted to :) I am still looking forward to staying at the resort, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users