Photo

Something blue bridal heels?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:32 AM

Hi ladies! Can you all help me find some cute blue heels? I am looking for something unique, maybe sparkly, but definitely a shoe that stands out. Would like something with a low heel. Preferably in the aqua, turquoise, or tiffany blue families. Please post pics if you have them!

#2 StephyD

StephyD
    • 342 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:23 AM

I'm also looking for turquoise heels! Most of the ones I've seen online are white and are dyeable. Do you dye them yourself? I'd be scared to do so.

#3 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:41 PM

Hey ladies take a look at these

Unisa Dori Sandal - Free Overnight Shipping on New Styles, Free Return Shipping: Endless.com

I think these are wonderful, and different :-)

Was in the same boat as you girls but trawled and trawled this forum and found these, what do you think? x

xox

#4 aubry

aubry
        • 191 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:31 PM

Here are the ones I think I'm going to get:

Aqua Crystal Flower Platform Heels-Sz. 5-11 - Unique Vintage - 2010 Prom Dresses, Cheap Prom Dresses

A little pricey, OK a lot pricey, but I LOVE them! And, you can wear them afterward. Not low heel, though...

#5 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
          • 95 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by StephyD
            I'm also looking for turquoise heels! Most of the ones I've seen online are white and are dyeable. Do you dye them yourself? I'd be scared to do so.
            I have not been too thrilled with the dyeable shoes myself. I think you have to take them in somewhere to get them dyed. I'm not crafty enough to tackle something like that! lol...

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nicyx
            Hey ladies take a look at these

Aqua Crystal Flower Platform Heels-Sz. 5-11 - Unique Vintage - 2010 Prom Dresses, Cheap Prom Dresses

A little pricey, OK a lot pricey, but I LOVE them! And, you can wear them afterward. Not low heel, though...
            These are gorgeous. And I actually love a taller heel but it won't work for me as I'm having a reception on a pool deck. Worried already about heels getting stuck in between the wood slats. Yikes!

#6 StephyD

StephyD
            • 342 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

Thanks for the suggestions girls!!!! They are both great!

#7 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
              • 301 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:42 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by nikkimadril
                Hi ladies! Can you all help me find some cute blue heels? I am looking for something unique, maybe sparkly, but definitely a shoe that stands out. Would like something with a low heel. Preferably in the aqua, turquoise, or tiffany blue families. Please post pics if you have them!

i went with tiffany blue myself....found white dyable ones at www.paradoxlondon.com....i chose the margarita style for me, and plan to add a few of my own sparkly/fashionista touches!
                Good luck!!! i thought finding the shoes was harder than finding the dress!

#8 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:36 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by aubry

WOW, these are pricey.... BUT BEAUTIFUL :-) x

#9 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
                  • 95 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KelZavs20
                    i went with tiffany blue myself....found white dyable ones at Click the image to open in full size.

#10 dana

dana
                    • 285 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:54 PM

I found very cute floral ones from david's bridal. Unfortunately you can find them online. Here's a picture. The were $59.00.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users