Photo

Any Laser Hair Removal Experiences?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 philanab

philanab
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

I've had my arm pits and brazilian area done, I found the numbing creams didn't work that well for me, taking some ibuprofen before hand helps a little. But the best thing I did on my own, was put some water on a maxi-pad, put it in the freezer, and after the bazillian laser, put the cold pad on, feels so nice!!!

#62 lavenderlux

lavenderlux
    • 153 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

I've had my underarms done and currently doing the brazillian. I purchased Groupons/Livingsocial vouchers but find that the spa I go to may not be providing the best service because I've gone for 6 treatments for my underarms this year and I still have hair growth. I read on the internet the appointment intervals should be 6-8 weeks but this place brought me in every 4 weeks. As long as I'm not paying full price for laser, then I'm not terribly unhappy, it's just costing me gas and time away from work for those appointments.

#63 mrsrepp

mrsrepp
      • 41 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:46 AM

I've had my arm pits and brazilian area done, I found the numbing creams didn't work that well for me, taking some ibuprofen before hand helps a little. But the best thing I did on my own, was put some water on a maxi-pad, put it in the freezer, and after the bazillian laser, put the cold pad on, feels so nice!!!

The place I go to does something similar, but with paper towels. They wet & freeze them and use them throughout the process it keep it cool. Feels so great! I just had my 2nd session yesterday amd it hurt a lot more than the 1st. I had a different nurse and think she used a higher level than the first one did, especially since I didn't see really any results after the first time. I used a groupon for it, so I'm happy that I got a deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users