Photo

sash sharing (freecycle)

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#71 FutureMrsBeatty

FutureMrsBeatty
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:15 PM

Hi Brides - Ideally I am looking for 30 Turqoise Satin Sashes. Let me know if anyone is looking to sell and I will definitely be using this thread when I get back from my Aug. 6, 2010 wedding :) Lisa

#72 *kellis*

*kellis*
    • 330 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

I don't have chair sashes, but we do have 10 20" table squares for centerpieces and 2 long table runners(fit on two 11' tables). They are olive green, a natural silk material. I would be happy to lend them to someone.
      http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
      (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#73 ktmparker

ktmparker
      • 13 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:05 PM

Hi! I am getting married through Palace and I am using their sapphire collection. Looking for blues?

#74 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
        • 190 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:50 AM

My wedding is July 24, 2010, and I will have 20 tangerine orange organza sashes and 1 organza table overlay. PM and let me know if you want them. I will send them once I return.

#75 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
          • 451 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by wemkulaf
            My wedding is July 24, 2010, and I will have 20 tangerine orange organza sashes and 1 organza table overlay. PM and let me know if you want them. I will send them once I return.
            PMing you :)

#76 aubry

aubry
            • 191 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

My wedding is July 15 and I have 10 orange and 10 fuschia sashes, as well as a couple of turquoise and fuschia overlays. I'd like to get $10 for all which covers my shipping from linens direct. PM me if interested.

#77 Hopelesslyblissful

Hopelesslyblissful
              • 191 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dolfinluck
                I have 19 orange chair sashes that I am trying to sell for $6 (paid $12), can buy more from the Click the image to open in full size.

Very interested!! PM-ing you!!

ALSO looking for about 10 cobalt blue sash's and blue or orange table runners or overlays!! I love this idea..and will totally do the same thing after my wedding in Oct.
                http://dwdf.daisypath.com/vWwHm6.png

~19 Booked Plus Bride & Groom~

#78 wagnergirls

wagnergirls
                • 11 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:40 AM

will anyone have some ivory and/or pink sashes available to lend out or sell? our wedding is august 25th, 2010! and i still have to figure out all of our decorations.

#79 SDSteph

SDSteph
                  • 812 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:52 AM

I love this thread! I can't wait to find some sashes for Feburary 2011 and post them back after the wedding. I have no color preference but would love to have 50 sashes! Thanks in advance. Cheers
                    Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#80 nikkimadril

nikkimadril
                    • 95 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:34 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by aubry
                      My wedding is July 15 and I have 10 orange and 10 fuschia sashes, as well as a couple of turquoise and fuschia overlays. I'd like to get $10 for all which covers my shipping from linens direct. PM me if interested.
                      PMing you! I'll take them :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users