Photo

sash sharing (freecycle)

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#61 hat0112

hat0112
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:01 PM

I saw the sashes under Buy, Sell, Trade but they aren't satin. I probably should have mentioned that. So I am still looking for 40 black or grey satin sashes.
    Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#62 rpingree001

rpingree001
    • 264 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nmurch
      i have 50 of these (turquoise) after Jan 11 2011

8x108 Organza Sash - Turquoise50585(10pcs/pk)

please let me know if anyone would like to buy these after( PM me), if not i'll post them in my FS items after my wedding!

nicc
      DAng! That is exactly my color that I'm looking for but I'm getting married on January 8th, 2011.

Fantastic idea though!!

#63 Mellyrox

Mellyrox
      • 161 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:20 PM

I have NO idea how many turquoise sashes I will need yet, but I will definitely keep an eye on this thread - lots of blue sashes out there!!
        Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

#64 tris

tris
        • 609 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

My wedding is May 2011 and our colours are Turquoise & Latte. I'd love to buy approx 30 sashes off of someone :)
          Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#65 NatashaHollema

NatashaHollema
          • 12 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:37 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by meldal101010
            I just bought 20 Fuschia & 20 orange organza sashes & my wedding is in October. I can sell them to you for 30 after i get back if you want...
            Just sent you a message!

#66 Jodeen

Jodeen
            • 57 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tris
              My wedding is May 2011 and our colours are Turquoise & Latte. I'd love to buy approx 30 sashes off of someone :)
              Hi

I wll have approx 30 aqua sashes. I am buying mine from Tilley in the Sun, who just got married in Cuba. My wedding is in September and you are welcome to buy mine once I get back.

#67 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
              • 451 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

Seeing as I missed the last orange and fushia sashes, if anyone else has bought them and is willing to pass them on or sell them to me for our December 2010 wedding please let me know :)... We'd need around 30!

#68 tris

tris
                • 609 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jodeen
                  Hi

I wll have approx 30 aqua sashes. I am buying mine from Tilley in the Sun, who just got married in Cuba. My wedding is in September and you are welcome to buy mine once I get back.
                  For sure, do you have a link of where you purchased them from?
                  I notice you're in Canada too, which is great! Shipping from the US gets soooo expensive.

#69 Jodeen

Jodeen
                  • 57 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:05 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tris
                    For sure, do you have a link of where you purchased them from?
                    I notice you're in Canada too, which is great! Shipping from the US gets soooo expensive.
                    Hi

I bought them from another bride on this forum. She is also canadian. I don't have them yet, I only just told her earlier this week that I wanted them. She is charging me $50.00 dollars for 30. Once I get them I can send you a few pics so you can see the color.

#70 tris

tris
                    • 609 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jodeen
                      Hi

I bought them from another bride on this forum. She is also canadian. I don't have them yet, I only just told her earlier this week that I wanted them. She is charging me $50.00 dollars for 30. Once I get them I can send you a few pics so you can see the color.
                      Awesome thanks so much! I look forward to your reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users