Photo

sash sharing (freecycle)

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#311 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
  • 255 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

I love this idea! I am getting married May 22 in Cabo at the Riu Palace. I am going to have blue sashes and would love to pass them on after the wedding. 

#312 Ashley Lovlin

Ashley Lovlin
    • Site Supporter
    • 35 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

I am looking for coral sashes (around 30) for cheap. My bridesmaids dresses are in the Davids Bridal Coral Reef color so I would like them to match as much as possible. Our wedding is July 4th at Azul Beach in the Mayan Riviera. Any help would be appreciated! Also looking for table overlays and possible organza for the gazebo.Thanks!

#313 Smitten

Smitten
      • 153 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

I got mine at weddinglinensdirect.com which were of a good quality and very inexpensive.  I too used the coral, but didn't want to pack them so I left them with my wedding coordinator in Mexico.  Good Luck...and even if the shading is not exact you will never notice.  My bridesmaids dresses were substantially lighter than the sashes used, but once all put together they looked fabulous. 

#314 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
        • 255 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ashley Lovlin 

I am looking for coral sashes (around 30) for cheap. My bridesmaids dresses are in the Davids Bridal Coral Reef color so I would like them to match as much as possible. Our wedding is July 4th at Azul Beach in the Mayan Riviera. Any help would be appreciated! Also looking for table overlays and possible organza for the gazebo.Thanks!

I purchased my chair sashes from linentablecloth.com and they were cheap, I'd take a look online. 

#315 LKocelko

LKocelko
          • 350 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:33 AM

Another good site (I'm not sure if anyone posted yet) is tableclothsfactory.com

We got our sashes for like 60 cents, and table runners for a couple bucks. We got space saver bags to make bringing them down easier.

#316 OCT 2013 BR

OCT 2013 BR
            • 39 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

Great information..thank you

#317 jrack

jrack
              • 235 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:40 AM

Looking for fuscia/hot pink satin chair sashes...Just need around 15, as I already got 15 in orange. Willing to pass them on once I am done next January 2014.

#318 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
                • 162 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Suzie Martin 

I got mine at weddinglinensdirect.com which were of a good quality and very inexpensive.  I too used the coral, but didn't want to pack them so I left them with my wedding coordinator in Mexico.  Good Luck...and even if the shading is not exact you will never notice.  My bridesmaids dresses were substantially lighter than the sashes used, but once all put together they looked fabulous. 

I was planning on using this website & also using coral.  Were your bridesmaids in coral reef by davids bridal by any chance??  I'm curious how close the corals are to each other.  Thanks!!!

#319 bella92008

bella92008
                  • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hi! I am looking for dark purple chair sashes and tablecloths. Willing to give back when done. My wedding is october 25th, 2013. Let me know if you can help! Thank you, Rachael.

#320 callen726

callen726
                    • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

Do you still have the fuchsia sashes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users