Sign in to follow this  
jaynreneewed

sash sharing (freecycle)

Originally Posted by Soon2BNJersey View Post

Here goes nothing... looking for  40 teal organza sashes

Hi Soon2BNJersey.

I don't have any yet, but I want teal organza sashes too! I only need 15 or so but if you end up buying them from someone, I would b ready to buy them from you. My wedding isn't til Jan.4th!

Take Care!

Oops...after reading other posts, I realized I didn't fully understand the thread. If someone is giving you their sashes, do you pay for the shipping...just want to clarify how it works.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by amjohnson View Post

Hi Soon2BNJersey.

I don't have any yet, but I want teal organza sashes too! I only need 15 or so but if you end up buying them from someone, I would b ready to buy them from you. My wedding isn't til Jan.4th!

Take Care!

I guess you'd pay for shipping if you're the one receiving them. :)

Originally Posted by amjohnson View Post

Oops...after reading other posts, I realized I didn't fully understand the thread. If someone is giving you their sashes, do you pay for the shipping...just want to clarify how it works.

Thanks!

SXCT I will have 50 aqua organza sashes to sell after my wedding takes place in 2 weeks. So you're interested, I can sell them to you.

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

With all that said.....

Any one have about 30 turquoise/aqua satin sashes they'd like to get off their hands?

And sorry wasn't until after I posted I forgot this was the freecycle. So to clear the air ladies & keep this freecycle as is, please note that I will be selling my aqua sashes in the buy/sell forum in a few weeks.

Great idea!!! I'm in need of any or all shades of blue for my wedding on June 9,2012... I will have about 40 people, anyone willing to help let me know and RHANK YOU SO MUCH for the generosity!!!! <3 the girls on this site!