Sign in to follow this  
jaynreneewed

sash sharing (freecycle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC4Rock View Post
my color theme is peacock so anyone with sashes in blue, turquoise or green...please let me know!
I bought the wrong color sashes that would work well with your peacock theme! I only have 10, but they're in royal blue. I also have 1 roll (3 feet wide and 10 or 12 feet long) of the same color fabric for a chuppah. I actually bought this color intentionally b/c the pics online looked more like a midnight blue, which is the same color that I used for our wedding.

Let me know if anyone is interested! AWESOME idea :)

This is a fantastic idea! If anyone has any in Chocolate brown or coral (the pinky coral, not orange) I am in! My wedding is this November. Good luck everyone else.

What a great idea! My colors are tiffany blue and coral (pinkish, not orange-y). I would love to participate. I'm planning to get chair sashes and table runners. I would love to receive any recycled items, and would be willing to recycle any items that I purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyt75 View Post
I bought the wrong color sashes that would work well with your peacock theme! I only have 10, but they're in royal blue. I also have 1 roll (3 feet wide and 10 or 12 feet long) of the same color fabric for a chuppah. I actually bought this color intentionally b/c the pics online looked more like a midnight blue, which is the same color that I used for our wedding.

Let me know if anyone is interested! AWESOME idea :)
Yes, I'll PM you. Thanks! Where did you get them because I will order additional in other colors. I wanna make sure they are the same material/quality and etc.

i paid 55, so maybe like 20CAD$ for all 50 + shipping??

tell me what you think! if you agree i'll diarize it and write your info down w/ a reminder and i can PM you when that time comes + i can just send you a paypal and i can send them your way. : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by futur_bride View Post
Nmurch : I'm getting married in april 2011. I'm really interested for your 50 organza sash. How much would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallory57 View Post
Roxyqt--can you keep me in mind!? I am getting married next August...our main color is Tiffany blue..would love to buy/borrow your sashes if you have any in this color!!

This is a great idea!
Mallory57,
I would love to keep you in mind... My colors are 4 different shades of Blue of which I will be ordering 25-35 sashes in each color. I went back and forth with buying versus renting, and decided to buy them. The closest to the Tiffany Blue would be the turquoise color. I just ordered some samples this week of the colors (My date seems so far away :), but I am trying to space all my crazy buying apart) and can post pictures when I receive them for you if that will help you decide if it is the right color :)... PM me if you need more details... :)
Thanks,
Roxy