trash the dress

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 bondgirl0072010

• 789 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:38 AM

I bet a TTD at Lover's Beach was AMAZING! I love it there. It's such a remote and romantic beach! I admire you for being able to get out of a boat in your dress to get on land!

Originally Posted by DreaW 

I wore my dress the next day for our TTD session. We had to meet Manuel at 9am and he took us to Lover's beach. I can't wait to see these pics...We did sexy pics on the beach, funny pics (him dragging me in the water and throwing sand at eachother and kicking water.)We had fun with this photo shoot.I can't wait to get the pictures and show you girls.Also nothing happened to the dress. The water and the sand actually cleaned my dress (it was dirty from the night before)....kind of smells like salt water but I'm going to take it to the cleaners and have it cleaned then I'm going to have my aunt take it to Nicaragua to see if she can sell it.

#22 Little B

Little B
    • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

I attended a wedding this past spring at Dreams Tulum. The Photographer did amazig TTD work with the bride and groom the entire next day. Photographer was Krista Fox with Verve Photo Co.  My fiance and I actaully got engagement photo's done with her, and they were amazing.

Here is the link to both the wedding TTD photos and of our engagement photos

#23 emstypes

• 243 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:44 PM

I hadn't even thought about this... I guess I would consider a second dress if I do it.

#24 dallace

• 220 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:20 PM

I'm definately using my wedding day dress and soaking it in the tub and hanging it to dry after. I'm sure I'll have issues getting out of the water though...dress is strapless and a bit on the poofy side. The woman at thedress shop said her hubby literally had to help pull her out of the water and it wasnt a very poofy dress lol. So excited to do it though!

#25 claire0701

• 187 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:41 AM

Sounds like great fun and I'm sure the photos will be worth a little anxiousness on the day :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users