i had 2 dresses as well ... the 2nd one for the TTD i got at David's Bridal for $99 a couple days before we left for the wedding! I also have a JCrew one for sale for $99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford View Post
I have heard of some brides buying a second less expensive dress to use to trash the dress, especially if they are doing a session the following day and not on their actual wedding day!
That's what I would do.

thank's Robyn for the trash the dress web site! But I am stillnot sure about doing it... I've seen Denise's ttd pictures (from Elizabeth Medina) and they look amazing ! I guess I wil have to see if I will still be shy to do it or not (I am sure my family will be watching, that's why!)

Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieroy View Post
thank's Robyn for the trash the dress web site! But I am stillnot sure about doing it... I've seen Denise's ttd pictures (from Elizabeth Medina) and they look amazing ! I guess I wil have to see if I will still be shy to do it or not (I am sure my family will be watching, that's why!)

Annie
What about doing it the day after your actual wedding day then when your family isnt around?

We did this at 6 a.m. the next morning with the sun coming up and it was beautiful!!! I had a second dress- it was actually a white bridesmaid dress that I paid $100 for.

Amy

I'm actually doing mine before the wedding, so I'm not using my wedding dress, but a stand in which I'll probably use to do another TTD session in Austin once we get back.

I went back and forth about maybe using my real dress, but ultimately because of the timing I can't do it.

We are doing exactly that..."the next day", on our actual day, we have the photographer for 4 hours then the next day, we are going off resort for 7 hours or so for a "trash the dress" and I am using the same dress, at this point, all of our pics will be taken...

I say go for it, I can't wait for ours~

I wore my dress the next day for our TTD session. We had to meet Manuel at 9am and he took us to Lover's beach.

I can't wait to see these pics...We did sexy pics on the beach, funny pics (him dragging me in the water and throwing sand at eachother and kicking water.)

We had fun with this photo shoot.

I can't wait to get the pictures and show you girls.

Also nothing happened to the dress. The water and the sand actually cleaned my dress (it was dirty from the night before)....kind of smells like salt water but I'm going to take it to the cleaners and have it cleaned then I'm going to have my aunt take it to Nicaragua to see if she can sell it.