Groupon Deal: $45 16 X 20 Canvas Photo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lovelytlc

• 192 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:00 AM

I always love getting a good deal on stuff.
    I found this website called Groupon that has daily deals on different things ranging from facials, massages, photography sessions, etc.

I purchased my engagement photo session for $40.

I purchased discounted facials for $40 and I purchased a 6 treatment of laser hair removal for $50.

if you would like to sign up to receive the daily deals, click on the link below.

Groupon Deal of the Day: Find Great Deals on Fun Things to Do in Chicago

I suggest you sign up for mulitple cities because sometimes the daily deals are for things that you can purchase online, so you don't have to live in the area.

I will try to post things I find that would be good for brides and moms to be.

Today's deal for Atlanta is a $45 Canvas Photo. I think this would be great for wedding pic, engagement pic, boudair pic, and baby pic.

Here is the link to the offer It expires on Oct 2010.

$45 for One 16"x20" Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Including Shipping and Handling from Canvas on Demand ($126.95 Value) Canvas On Demand Deal of the Day | Groupon Atlanta

I also found these rollable flats that may be good for bridesmaid gift or shoes to change into for the reception.

here is the link:

$8 for One Pair of Rollable Flats from 3 Sekonds Inc. ($19.99 Value) 3 sekonds Deal of the Day | Groupon Washington DC

happy shoping & saving!

#2 skadow

• Banned
    • 1,853 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:59 PM

Nice, Thanks so posting that. I love finding online coupons. It helps me justify all my spending =)

#3 avong1228

• 384 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:18 PM

This is fantastic! Thanks!

#4 dianep

• 532 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

i love groupon here in minneapolis! i'll have to check out today's deal in atlanta! thanks for sharing!
          and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#5 lovelytlc

• 192 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:12 PM

yeah thats how i justify my spending too. the FI just doesn't understand

#6 simplnsweet

• 323 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:44 AM

i am assuming this is only available in the States. There must be something like this available in Canada...i will need to do some searchin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users