Photo

Groupon Deal: $45 16 X 20 Canvas Photo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:00 AM

I always love getting a good deal on stuff.
    I found this website called Groupon that has daily deals on different things ranging from facials, massages, photography sessions, etc.

I purchased my engagement photo session for $40.

I purchased discounted facials for $40 and I purchased a 6 treatment of laser hair removal for $50.

if you would like to sign up to receive the daily deals, click on the link below.

Groupon Deal of the Day: Find Great Deals on Fun Things to Do in Chicago

I suggest you sign up for mulitple cities because sometimes the daily deals are for things that you can purchase online, so you don't have to live in the area.

I will try to post things I find that would be good for brides and moms to be.

Today's deal for Atlanta is a $45 Canvas Photo. I think this would be great for wedding pic, engagement pic, boudair pic, and baby pic.

Here is the link to the offer It expires on Oct 2010.

$45 for One 16"x20" Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Including Shipping and Handling from Canvas on Demand ($126.95 Value) Canvas On Demand Deal of the Day | Groupon Atlanta

I also found these rollable flats that may be good for bridesmaid gift or shoes to change into for the reception.

here is the link:

$8 for One Pair of Rollable Flats from 3 Sekonds Inc. ($19.99 Value) 3 sekonds Deal of the Day | Groupon Washington DC

happy shoping & saving!

#2 skadow

skadow
    • Banned
    • 1,853 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:59 PM

Nice, Thanks so posting that. I love finding online coupons. It helps me justify all my spending =)

#3 avong1228

avong1228
      • 384 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:18 PM

This is fantastic! Thanks!

#4 dianep

dianep
        • 532 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

i love groupon here in minneapolis! i'll have to check out today's deal in atlanta! thanks for sharing!
          http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
          and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#5 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
          • 192 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:12 PM

yeah thats how i justify my spending too. the FI just doesn't understand

#6 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
            • 323 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:44 AM

i am assuming this is only available in the States. There must be something like this available in Canada...i will need to do some searchin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users