Iberostar rose hall beach review

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 sorord1

• 240 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by virgotech757
    sorry ladies been so busy with just getting back home. here are a few ceremony and reception decor pictures

iberostar jamaica - a set on Flickr

again many props to tai floral!!!! i have people hitting me up left and right to get their info.....they are well worth it! the basic package was so rinky dinky glad i went with first thoughts

Tai Floral hooked you up! Your floral designs are beautiful!

#12 soulmatekate

• 15 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:16 PM

Wow that came out so beautiful. Congratulations on your marriage!

#13 DAP8479

• Site Supporter
      • 61 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:26 PM

OMG I got the same dress and I am getting married at the Rose Hall Suites! I love the sash did you get that at the bridal store or elsewhere. I love it and want to get one myself! Also, would you mind sharing the cost of the arch flowers & centerpieces?

#14 ames

• 150 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:24 PM

thanks for the review. your pictures look fabulous :)

#15 negrildreamer

• 28 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

I gasped when I read your reviews and saw your pics, in a good way! Absolutely breathtaking. What nice flowers!

#16 KSPrincess

• 83 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:47 AM

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW!!! God bless

~*Ben's Babe*~

#17 asheeki

• 63 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:06 PM

I have not been on in a while, This is an absolutely wonderful review above, i am a bit changing all my stuff i lost my job and have to cut back on a lot of my stuff, please shoot me any vendor information that will help, florist and photographers are my main interes.t

#18 abbyroldan@yahoo.com

• 62 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:01 AM

I loved you archway!!! Iberostar didn't have a problem with you bringing in an outside floral shop? i wrote them asking who they make contact with for any upgrades and they mentioned that they partner up with an external shop called Flower Studio.  How did you go about getting your own floral shop? Were there any extra charges?

Ms. Abby

#19 asheeki

• 63 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:19 PM

Flower studio does alot of work for the hotel but i was told there is no fee to take in your florist which is good, you can compare pricing.

#20 Jamaica Jenn

Jamaica Jenn
                    • 49 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:42 PM

Wow, I am so glad I saw these pics!! Thank you for posting! I also decided against going with Flower Studio as I was not impressed with their work. I have hired Tai Flora and they have been fabulous in helping me decide on how to decorate for the ceremony and reception and have worked in my budget. They are quick to get back to me too. The prices are not bad, and if you have any issues (as I did with a few of the prices), they will try their best to accommodate you. Natalie has been fabulous so far, and they even gave me discounts on a few things. I will post a review after I get back from my October 14th wedding at the Suites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users