Iberostar rose hall beach review

There are many wonderful florist on the island i have met a few that do not have websites but can create evereything that Tai Flora or any other florist offers for that matter, i am going for Tropicals because they are grown locallyt and give a island feel. Go with who makes you comfortable or matches your needs right now with the eceonomy you can bargain alot for products, you dont have to stick to flower studio its just that the hotel has an agreement with them not that they are the best or better than anyone else.......Great for you Jenn cant wait to see photos!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by breeze616 View Post

Hi Virgotech!

I am curious as to what Tai Floral charged you to do such beautiful decor - can you share?

Also, How many guests did you have at your wedding?

thanks so much for posting photos and your review. Congratulations!!!

Jenn,

Can you tell me if IBRHS is going to give you a credit for the floral that was included, but you won't use since you are going with Tai. I thought about going with Tai, but then realized that some things were included and I wasn't sure how they would handle that. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I just joined this website and am trying to figure out where people post pictures of their weddings. I am getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach on July 23, 2011. We booked our photographer and are using Saab Wedding Photography. It is pretty expensive...500 dollars an hour but the photos look amazing! Is anyone else planning on using him?

I am almost done with out save the dates. I am handmaking them. We are inviting all of our friends and family (230+) but only expect about 40-50 to come. We are each having 7 attendents. I know its alot for a d-wedding but we cant leave any of our best friends out. Fortunately they all are able to make it.

Currently I am hunting for my gown. I found soo many that I like but I dont think I have found "the one" yet. Is anyone getting married in 2011 or is recently married with pictures or advice?

Angela

I'm getting married in Sept of  2011. We're going down to JA next weekend to do our site visits! We hope to have something booked soon as we get back. Congrats to you and your future hubby. Wow that's a lot of guests that you'll be sending invites to, but like you said less than that will actually attend. Good luck planning!

Awesome! Congrats! Are you and fiance looking to have your wedding at Iberostar? We booked our wedding there based on reviews. Neither one of us has ever been to Jamaica before so we are just going to wing it! I heard the beach and food is great! Let me know how ur trip goes and where you decide to stay.

Also, I am only making 115 invites (x2) = 230 estimated potential guests. So its not TOO many invitations haha.

Angela

Yup Iberostar is at the top of our list of resorts that we are considering having our wedding. I'll let you know how my trip goes and my overall experience at Iberostar during our visit. Thanks for mentioning the beach and food. These are key components we really hope are outstanding. 

I'll keep you posted.

Tiffany

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the review and CONGRATULATIONS!! 

Originally Posted by virgotech757 View Post

HELLO ALL! JUST GOT MARRIED ON 4/11/10 AT THE IRHB BUT STAYED AT IRHG. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE PICTURES I SAW POSTED DID NO JUSTICE AT ALL HOW BEAUTIFUL THE WEDDING SET UP IS AT IRHB. WHEN WE ARRIVED TO MEET WITH THE WEDDING COORDINATOR THEY WERE JUST FINISHING A WEDDING ON THE TERRACE WHERE I WAS SET TO GET MARRIED 3 DAYS LATER. THE COUPLE AT THAT TIME WAS USING THE PACKAGE FLOWERS...WHICH WERE JUST OK. THE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE THERE THE WEDDING COORDINATOR AND HER ASSISTANT CRISTAL KEPT IN CONTACT WITH US TO MAKE SURE WE WERE DOING OK AND IF WE NEEDED ANYTHING. THEY ALSO CONTACTED TAI FLORAL JUST TO GO OVER EVERYTHING WE ORDERED TO MAKE SURE WE HAD EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING EXTRA. THE DAY OF THE WEDDING WE BOOKED A ROOM AT THE BEACH FOR ALL THE FEMALE WEDDING PARTY TO GET DRESSED RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE TERRACE. TAI FLORAL ARRIVED AT 11 AM TO START SETTING UP. THEY WERE THERE THE WHOLE DAY TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS GETTING DONE CORRECTLY. NATALIE FROM TAI FLORAL WAS GREAT! THE WEDDING COORDINATOR MADE SURE I HAD WHITE WINE DELIVERED TO ME ALL DAY AS THAT WAS MY DRINK OF CHOICE AND THEY REMEMBERED THAT. MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS A QUEEN. EVERYONE WAS VERY PUNCTUAL FROM THE COORDINATORS AND THE FLORAL SHOP. WHEN I GOT DRESSED THEY GOT ME TO THE TERRACE ON TIME AND WHEN I TURNED THE CORNER IT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. THE VIOLINIST WAS GREAT AS WELL! TAI FLORAL MADE EVERYTHING SO MEMORABLE. THEY HAD PEOPLE ON THEIR BALCONIES TAKING PICTURES AND THE EMPLOYEES OF THE RESORT WERE WATCHING AS WELL AND THEY ALL SAID THE FLORIST DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB. THEY ALL BRAGGED OF HOW ELEGANT AND DIFFERENT EVERYTHING WAS. THE OWNER OF THE RESORT HAPPEN TO BE THERE VISITING AND WAS TOLD OF THE WEDDING AND WE GOT TO MEET HIM AS WELL. OH MAN!thewave.gif I SAW ALOT OF THINGS ABOUT TAI FLORAL AND THEY WERE NOT POSITIVE BUT CHOSE THEM BASED ON THE WORK I SAW. MAN WAS I GLAD I WENT AGAINST THE REVIEWS!!!! THEY ARE GREAT. THEY GOT VERY CREATIVE ON THE RECEPTION AS WELL. PEOPLE WANTED TO COME TO THE RECEPTION WHO WERE VACATIONING BECAUSE UNCLE TONYS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! THE WEDDING COORDINATORS AND TAI FLORAL EVEN WENT ONE STEP FURTHER AND DECORATED OUR SUITE AT THE GRAND WITH FLOWERS AND DECORATIONS EVERYWHERE! THEY ABSOLUTELY BLEW MY MIND NOW I HAVE 2 FRIENDS WHO ATTENDED WHO ARE CHANGING THEIR WEDDING SITE TO IRHB AS IT ROCKS!!!!!!! FOOD WAS GREAT AND MUSIC WAS OK TO WITH THE DJ AT THE PRIVATE RECEPTION!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVE LARGE GROUP DO EVERYTHING AS PRIVATE. I JUST HAVE TO GIVE A LAST KUDOS TO IRHB WEDDING TEAM AND TAI FLORAL