Full Sandals pricing list

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DWbridetobe

• 914 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:37 AM

Do any of the TA's or that specialize in Sandals / Sandals weddings or past brides share a FULL Sandals wedding price list? Every day I talk to my WC, another fee is added in, whether it's the $500 for them to put my chair covers on the ceremony chairs, or something else that was never mentioned to me before.

I feel like if I had something in front of me that showed me any of the costs I can rack up, I could build a more realistic budget.

Thanks in advance!

#2 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:36 AM

Wow! $500 for chair covers...I know our T&C Beaches WC told us there is a "Flat fee" of $250 for any type of set up. Not sure about rental fees, etc.
      Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

#3 MontegoBay

• 38 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:15 PM

shoot, if i was you - and bringing the chair covers with me - id have a friend or family member run out there and do it before guests started arriving and save myself 500 bucks!

#4 Pinky

• 134 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:14 PM

Just wondering if you can get that list directly from your WC? That's not something they automatically give you?

#5 DWbridetobe

• 914 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:46 AM

I have gotten numerous brochures and pdf's from my WC, but nothing mentioned these "hidden" costs, such as the decorating fee, etc. I'm still hoping that she'll respond to my email and just tell me these costs flat out.

Fingers crossed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users