Rentals- Has anyone used or is considering them?

If the budget allows, we really want some lounge rentals and we are considering using trendymob.com

however, I'm wondering if anyone has tried renting linens, centerpeices? If so, do you have any contact info? I'm stressing myself out about centerpeices, and I noticed Anny rented her vases from her florist in Cancun (i think).

Has anyone come across anything yet?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
If the budget allows, we really want some lounge rentals and we are considering using trendymob.com

however, I'm wondering if anyone has tried renting linens, centerpeices? If so, do you have any contact info? I'm stressing myself out about centerpeices, and I noticed Anny rented her vases from her florist in Cancun (i think).

Has anyone come across anything yet?

Thanks!
Doesn't the Mayan already have have cool lounge stuff? Or are you just looking at renting centerpieces and things like that...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Doesn't the Mayan already have have cool lounge stuff? Or are you just looking at renting centerpieces and things like that...?
we are looking for rentals for centerpeices but we may also rent lounge.
the mayan has lounge stuff in the bar/cocktail area, but we love the look of the lounge on the beach (which is not included)
Click the image to open in full size.

trendymob also rents beds!!!

Amy, I only know what Maggie is doing. She visited the rental place in Playa del Carmen (her wedding is in Tulum). They have everything from linens to authentic ceramic serving dishes to lounge tables, pillows, etc... I know this is not near your location, but maybe your counsutant can go to your place and take some photos of what you are looking for.

Sorry if this doesn't help~

Lizzyfryingpan.gif

thanks Lizzy, I was hoping to find something like that in PV sad.gif

But I did find this place, again its in spanish main

Galería D'Cristal - Montajes

a quick translation:

for $220.00 MXN Pesos per person

10 person (square) table

white or brown tiffany chair

linens

chocolate brown wooden charger

white porcelin dinnerware

silverware and glasses

Sodas and Ice for up to 5 hours- unlimited

Personal Service

Martini bar (i think this is the actual set up not liquor)

Lounge furniture including illuminated cube

Not bad! I'm going to contact them regarding their linen rentals. But this is great for someone planning a reception at a private villa!

Amy

usually the centerpieces are included in the price of the flowers unless you want to fly some vases and that kidn of things... Have you contacted Rocco and Vodax? I think Trendy Mob can help you with that...Also Prisar can help you only with the decoration probably...

Edna