Photo

Is anyone else having two wedding bands?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 BrideChilla

BrideChilla
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jcruzin76 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your posts! I think I'm going to place the e-ring on my right hand and have him do both wedding bands together during the ceremony. Then I'll go ahead and put the e-ring in the middle once the ceremony is over. I dont think we'll be doing pictures before, so I should be good. I cant wait!!! So excited!
    Hey there-
    Just echoing most other posters - I have two bands as well, and I kept my e-ring on my right hand, and hubby put both w-bands on at once. It didnt even occur to me to do otherwise. HOWEVER - a word of caution about the e-ring on the right hand. I wish I would have turned it so that my solitaire faced down, because I find that it stands out quite a bit in the pics of us doing our sand ceremony, signing docs, etc. ie my diamond caught the sunlight quite a bit, however it's on the wrong hand! Just a thought about something I'd do differently :)
    Stephanie & Trevor
    *Happily Married*
    Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya, Mexico
    March 18, 2010
    http://tickers.Ticke....548f/event.png

#12 BeautifulBridetoBe

BeautifulBridetoBe
    • 147 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:18 PM

Hey:

I have 2 bands and did this as well....wore my engagement ring on the right and had both bands on my wedding finger. We just changed them into the proper order for the pictures.

I also have a 3rd band that I used during out Christian at-home ceremony...so it gives me options and choice.
      http://www.weddingco...ubdgkri2xzd.png

Interested in sharing a Photographer: May 9 - 16, 2009
      Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicPM me if interested....

#13 MysTea

MysTea
      • 559 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:32 PM

I will also (hope) to have two bands...My FI is keeping the band(s) a surprise, but I will just put the Ering on the right hand and let him pick up both to put on my finger at the ceremony.

Have Fun!!! Youre finally there!
        **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#14 StephyD

StephyD
        • 342 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

I'm planning on getting 2 wedding bands as well. The only problem is, my e-ring doesn't fit on my right hand!!! I have really tiny fingers with bigger knucles and it just won't fit on my finger... Should I just have my MOH or fiancĀ© hold on to it and add it to my left hand after the ceremony ?

#15 wendyjd

wendyjd
          • 968 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:51 PM

Stephy, could you put it on your pinky?

I'm planning to have two bands but not to be worn at the same time. I have an eternity band but would prefer not to wear it at work and for errands. I plan to get fingerprint band for work, not sure if I will do anything with it for the ceremony or just keep it at home for daily use.

#16 proti007

proti007
            • 467 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:36 PM

I'm also having two bands (one for either side)...this has answered a lot of my questions, thanks ladies!

#17 rpingree001

rpingree001
              • 264 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:15 AM

I have 2 bands as well and plan on adding one band at the legal ceremony that we are doing 5 days before the symbolic ceremony, then my FI will put the remaining band on my finger durnig the 2nd ceremony! 

Only 5 days until my legal!  Woo Hoo!!

#18 proti007

proti007
                • 467 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by rpingree001 

I have 2 bands as well and plan on adding one band at the legal ceremony that we are doing 5 days before the symbolic ceremony, then my FI will put the remaining band on my finger durnig the 2nd ceremony! 

Only 5 days until my legal!  Woo Hoo!!

This is a fantastic idea! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users