Sign in to follow this  
miznunu2010

Michaels travel theme luggage tags

I love my mother. She lives in another state and was able to find the travel theme luggage tags. They are a assortment of colors and I'm not going to pick through these for certain colors. Also a family member works for michaels so we got a great deal. I was going to put them do sale else where but I know there are women here who really want them. They are $1 for each luggage tag. The have the car, train, boat and plane on them. Please pm me if interested. I believe she sent two boxes which would mean I have about 200 !!!! What ever I dont sale I will return

Click the image to open in full size.

Hopefully this works. I sort of forgot how to post pictures. They come in all colors, orange, green, black, red, baby blue. I belive there is a bit of confusion. These are $1 for one. I had a bride tell me they were two in a pack and these that my mother sent are not in packs/plastic.

I hope this works. These come in green, black, baby blue, orange and I beleive red. To eliminate confusion, These are $1 each, there are not 2 in a package, mines did not come in any packing so if you want two its $2.