Sign in to follow this  
flea333244

Newbie from Philly

Hi, my name is Felicia and I am a very unsure bride. I know I want to have a destination wedding but have changed the destination so many times I can't even keep track anymore lol. It might be because I am finishing up nursing school and can't really give planning the time it deserves. Anyway I am not leaning towards a Septemer 2011 wedding at Moon Palace in Punta Cana which will soon be Hard Rock Punta Cana. If anyone has any suggestions or info I would really appreciate it.

Congratulations! Welcome to the forum! I too googled forever to find the right resort. After I decided on a resort and booked our trip-everything else seemed to fall into place. Good Luck with your planning!

Hi Felicia! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your engagement. I'm a DR bride too and I went to SJU in philly!! Like Mere said, once you nail down the location the details should fall somewhat into place. This site should be very helpful considering how organized the information is. You can always search any of your questions. Good luck and enjoy your planning!

Welcome and congratulations!

It's completely normal to feel unsure! It's part of the planning process. I am sure you will find a lot of answer by reading the posts on the forum.

Happy Planning!

LilyRose