Moon Palace Wedding Coordinator Questions

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#81 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
  • Banned
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:54 PM

I'm going under a membership also.. i can't say that I was given any preferential treatment or top choices with WCs at MP

I'm just really hoping to start dealing with my onsite WC early on. And I hope I get a good one because we are members.

#82 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:06 PM

I think the on-site coordinators are more focused on the brides that are at the resort. Which makes me feel good knowing they will be attentive then.

#83 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
      • Banned
      • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

very true... i keep hearing super great things about the WC..that once you get there, they are on top of it all~~

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

I think the on-site coordinators are more focused on the brides that are at the resort. Which makes me feel good knowing they will be attentive then.

#84 JennW818

JennW818
        • 267 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:10 PM

Yeah, I think although it drives us crazy now, we will appreciate it once we get there.

Originally Posted by CynLovesLuis 

very true... i keep hearing super great things about the WC..that once you get there, they are on top of it all~~

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#85 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
          • Banned
          • 223 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

yup  i can't wait to get that super special treatment, lol it'll be like a reward

Yeah, I think although it drives us crazy now, we will appreciate it once we get there.

#86 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:13 PM

Now if only we can restrain ourselves until closer to our wedding dates.

#87 JennW818

JennW818
              • 267 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:47 AM

I think I really should start doing just that.  I'm going to drive myself crazy with all this and I won't even know how many people are coming until March!

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#88 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:18 AM

It's true but we can't help ourselves. I tried to keep myself occupied with other aspects of the wedding, but it all comes down to making arrangements with the WC. I sent my miami WC two emails yesterday and we just started booking immediate family.

#89 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                  • Banned
                  • 223 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:42 PM

hahaha I'm trying!

#90 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                    • Banned
                    • 223 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:47 AM

Has anyone received the package options of the "complimentary wedding"? I'm wondering if we have options on colors and types of flowers...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users