Photo

Moon Palace Wedding Coordinator Questions

• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#191 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
  • 710 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:20 AM

It will still blow around because the extensions are made with natural hair or close to it. Otherwise, the hair wouldn't look good if it wasn't natural like. However, it'll give you the much needed volume that you're seeking. Because it's hot in Mexico amd apparently very windy near the beach, I'd recommend you put your hair up. It'll be one less thing for you to worry about. A lot of the brides here recommend putting your hair up or ending up doing so at the end. It's up to you though. It's your big day and you should do whatever you want :)

Do you think this will put enough "weight" in my hair so that it won't blow all crazy-like? XD

#192 Lauren Nicole

Lauren Nicole
    • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:42 AM

Can you please send me the email to one of the coordinators?? 

#193 Scrites

Scrites
      • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:52 AM

I'm getting married in 26 days, I leave for my wedding in 19, I have had a heck of a time getting a hold of my WC... I'm starting to stress out a little, I just found out that we qualify for a private reception, but cannot get prices on decorations, or what I need to plan or reserve... HELP! :)

What are questions I need to ask? What do I need to plan for a reception?

Is it better to just have a dinner reservation (I'm only having 18 guests) rather than planning a reception?

#194 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

Hi there... we actually leave in 15 days with 19 to get married.  As far as private events why not have a cocktail hour then followed by your dinner reservation since your having 18 guest. If you do this, they already set-up with white linens, you can purchase table runners etc.. from

I'm getting married in 26 days, I leave for my wedding in 19, I have had a heck of a time getting a hold of my WC... I'm starting to stress out a little, I just found out that we qualify for a private reception, but cannot get prices on decorations, or what I need to plan or reserve... HELP! :)

What are questions I need to ask? What do I need to plan for a reception?

Is it better to just have a dinner reservation (I'm only having 18 guests) rather than planning a reception?

#195 Scrites

Scrites
          • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

I agree, I decided to have a dinner for 18 set up in the garden, that way we have a private dinner for all of us (not in a restaurant where there is no privacy), but we're not doing the full out reception. Too much to plan for such a small group. (that is, if I can do that, I haven't heard back from my coordinator yet, but this is my plan)

Congratulations to you and your upcoming nuptials!

#196 melissamcclenti

melissamcclenti
            • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

how do i open these pdfs, keeps saying not allowed

#197 emclean

emclean
              • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:09 AM

I am getting married at the moon palace sep time 2013 and i would like to know the questions and answers that were given when you visted the moon palce about your wedding

#198 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                • 3,074 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

Congrats on your Sept wedding emclean! the Moon Palace is such a beautiful place to have your perfect wedding....enjoy! 

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                      100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#199 Janell Darnell

Janell Darnell
                  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

I'm getting married at MP on march 2nd and was wondering what route to go with photographers. The ones there are soo pricey! Is there a fee to get them by someone else?

#200 DEWed2013

DEWed2013
                    • 31 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Janell Darnell 

I'm getting married at MP on march 2nd and was wondering what route to go with photographers. The ones there are soo pricey! Is there a fee to get them by someone else?

It depends what your budget is. You can always pay less for photos, but the quality might not be that great. For me the photos were the most important. We were going to go with Claudia Rodriguez photography or playaweddings (both outside vendors) until our amazing friend offered to do our photos for us at cost. We wanted anywhere from 5-8 hours of photo coverage which costed anywhere from $2500-$3500. You also need to pay a vendor fee if you use someone other than the resort's approved vendors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users