• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 October 2006 - 01:29 PM

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

With its luxurious amenities and laidback atmosphere, the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort encourages guests to savor every moment in paradise. Recent renovations and the addition of the chic Mandara Spa add to the resort's allure.

Time seems to slow its pace here on the Big Island. Plush yukata robes and rich kona coffee seduce lovers to spend the morning lounging in their private oceanfront lanai. To fill the afternoon, adventure seekers find nearby horseback riding and biking trails, while golfers drive and putt through two scenic championship courses. An evening stroll along the palm-fringed 'Anaeho'omalu Bay followed by an authentic luau, a colorful blend of island music, dance and storytelling coupled with traditional cuisine offer a sweet close to a blissfully indulgent day.

Weddings at Marriott's Waikoloa Beach reflect the resort's commitment to quality service. Outdoor ceremony and reception venues can accommodate up to 700 guests. On-site wedding coordinators manage all day-of details, allowing the bride and groom extra time to enjoy friends and family.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 dlou

• 100 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:32 PM

Has anyone actually been to this resort? I think we will go here for our honeymoon, but wanted some feedback! They just finished (or are about to finish) a multi-million dollar renovation...

#3 Anna Kuperberg

Anna Kuperberg
    • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:43 PM

Yes, I photographed a wedding there this year. It's beautiful!

Click the image to open in full size.

And the bar had this retro feel to it, which I really liked:

Here's the beach:

#4 Anna Kuperberg

Anna Kuperberg
      • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:44 PM

PS in my opinion the Mauna Lani next door had better architecture but I'm sure it is more pricey. The beach at the Mariott was great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users