Excellence Riviera Cancun (AI "free" wedding)

• Please log in to reply
-1 reply to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 September 2006 - 05:42 PM

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:48 PM

this is a review from another bride that was recently married here:

Quote:
    My wife and I got married at SERC on 6/29/06. We were very happy with our decision to have the wedding there. Overall, the planning process was hassle free. This was very important to us, since we have busy lives and did not want to spend our free time planning a wedding. We picked the food, DJ, flowers, cake, location, and photography package 3 days before the ceremony.

The Wedding Planner Lety Ku did an excellent job with everything. We were a little bit worried before we arrived because it was difficult to communicate with her. However, once we were there she went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. And it was!

We choose to have the ceremony on the beach near the Excellence Club and had a private reception for 15 people on the Foyer. I would recommend these locations. The Steak and Grouper dinner was excellent.

The resort photographer did an exception job. The pictures exceeded my expectations. Email me if you would like to see a few.

The only thing I was not completely satisfied with was the Justice of the Peace. She was not dressed appropriately for a wedding and we did not have any contact with her until the ceremony. So there was no rehersal and we had to wing it.

Overall, I would strongly recommend SERC for a wedding or vacation. I think people that complain about Secrets look for things to complain about.

My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 loretuke

loretuke
    • 131 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:11 PM

Jackie, can you please send me some of your wedding pictures to lray@spt.com. i am planning my wedding at ERC May, 2007. The photographer's website they are offering didn't really impressed me. Is it the same one - www.photocancun.net? But then again, maybe they don't have up to date pictures on their website. Please help. Thanks in advance

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by loretuke
      Jackie, can you please send me some of your wedding pictures to lray@spt.com. i am planning my wedding at ERC May, 2007. The photographer's website they are offering didn't really impressed me. Is it the same one - www.photocancun.net? But then again, maybe they don't have up to date pictures on their website. Please help. Thanks in advance

jackie hasnt gotten married yet, she just posted a review from someone else.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 10:44 PM

There is a thread in the Riviear Maya/Cancun forum with a list of some photographers. Nope I'm not married yet. I will try and keep my eye out for pictures of weddings at Secrets Excellence Riviera, I am having trouble gathering pictures at my location to so I know how you feel. If I find any pics I will post them and send you a PM to let you know. :)

#6 loretuke

loretuke
        • 131 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:47 PM

Thanks, apreciate it! I'll do the same.

#7 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 07:16 PM

A nice pic of Secrets Excellence Riviera Cancun

Click the image to open in full size.

#8 Darlsay

Darlsay
            • 46 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:32 AM

Thanks for the review. I was hoping to read more about EDR. Our date is Sept. 1 of 07 and think will take place here. I am a little concerned for Hurricane season.

#9 Darlsay

Darlsay
              • 46 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:09 AM

OOoopppsss.. Sorry, I meant ERC.. Not EDR..

#10 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:06 PM

I love, love this place! If I got married in RM I would have had it here. It is gorgeous. All the Excellence Brides you are going to have a great wedding!

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users