Sign in to follow this  
jennifer769405

Milwaukee Area Brides??

Hi, I am a Milwaukee Bride. I think this would a lot of fun. We just bought a house in Jackson, but I work in Milwaukee off of 76th Street and my Fiance works in Mequon. I normally am the most free on the weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejacque View Post
Hi there! I'm a Milwaukee bride as well. My fiance and I recently bought a house in Thiensville and both work downtown!
Nice, I was looking in that area, but we ended up in Jackson. We move in, in 1 week....So omg excited. We should all do lunch / dinner or something.

Hey, I'd be down for meeting! I live in West Bend, so actually just north of Jackson!! We were looking at land in Jackson actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Hey, I'd be down for meeting! I live in West Bend, so actually just north of Jackson!! We were looking at land in Jackson actually.
ohhhh and your a photographer. Do you do BD?

I am a photographer, this is true... and yes, I do BD. :)

Hmmm... anyone still interested in this?

A bunch of us seem located a little north of Milwaukee. We could meet at the Milwaukee Ale House in Grafton?

Or we could do Milwaukee and meet somewhere like the Iron Horse Hotel? They have a really cool bar with some great food.

Anyone interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Hmmm... anyone still interested in this?

A bunch of us seem located a little north of Milwaukee. We could meet at the Milwaukee Ale House in Grafton?
Or we could do Milwaukee and meet somewhere like the Iron Horse Hotel? They have a really cool bar with some great food.

Anyone interested?
I must have missed this post. I love the Ale House. I would so be interested. Would you want to do Future Hubbys to or just ladies?