I just bought PSE 8 and I have Windows 7 64bit.

can I do graphic design stuff on this or is it just for photoshopping pictures??

I'm wanting to redesign my logo and work on some welcome stuff but I think I should've gotten another program.

HELP!

In my experience, you can do some basic graphic design work (other than photo editing) with it, but you'd probably be better off with different software if you want to do much more than that.

On a side note, the website aviary.com provides a free, online tool for doing graphic work (similar to Illustrator). You might try it out.

Yeah, I have a few issues on my Mac too (although that may just be because my computer is around 4 years old and on its last leg)... But you can't beat the price! =) Would love to see your logo etc. when you get them done!

if your logo is a vecotor that's an .eps document then you'll be looking for adobe illustrator rather than photoshop. but if its an SVG, perhaps try inkscape, its a free program that you can use to edit vectors. Inkscape. Draw Freely.

however if its a .jpeg, .tiff, .bitmap..etc... a "picture" with pixels then PS would be fine for changes you would like to do.

I created a brand new monogram on PSE with the letters intertwined but I'm trying to figure out how to put a circle of dots around it. I've found tutorials but they all mention creating a "path" but you can't do that with Elements.