Sign in to follow this  
kortneysmith

Riviera Maya October 2010

Hello all,

My name is Kortney Smith and I just booked my wedding for October 23, 2010 at Azul Sensatoryin Riviera Mya, Mexico.

I am so happy to find this forum. I have so many questions and do not know where to begin. We have right at six months top do it ALL and I am begining to get a little nervous about that.

Thanks in advance for all the great info I know I will get from all of you.

-Kortney

Hi Kortney! Congrats and welcome! I went to a DW last year in Riviera Maya...it was beautiful and a great trip. Now I am planning my own wedding in Jamaica. Happy planning!

Happy to welcome another Riviera Maya bride on here! This forum is great and has lots of info!

I know firsthand how easy it is to get overwhelmed while planning, but everyone here is super helpful. I'm sure you'll get your questions answered! =)

Hello, welcome to the forum and a HUGE congrats on your upcoming wedding. This forum was so helpful to me when I was planning my destinaion wedding, I' am sure it will help you while you plan yours as well.

Best of luck, and happy planning

welcome4.gifand congrats on your upcoming wedding!! Happy planning! You'll find tons of great and useful information here!

I'm getting married October 27th inthe Mayan!!