Newly engaged and totally lost!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 AishaB

AishaB
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:06 AM

Congrats and happy planning!
    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#12 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
    • 2,667 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:10 PM

Hi,
    Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#13 karielk

karielk
    • 177 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:22 PM

Unfortunately, I haven't been to Maui (I wish!), but I think there might be some good stuff in the wedding reviews sub-forum. I would guess that there's lots of great info in the Maui section as well. Also, a travel agent can be a useful resource--give you a sense of prices, resorts to start looking at, etc.

Good luck!

#14 L&C In Love

L&C In Love
      • 245 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

Welcome! I am sure you will find loads of info on here to help in your decision! Happy Planning!

#15 lisajade

lisajade
        • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:38 PM

Congratulations!

We are getting married in the Asia Pacific region, however I think there are a few similar principles you can apply when choosing a destination/resort.

A huge priority for us was how easy it is for our guests to travel to the destination. We have guests flying in from all over the world and wanted somewhere with as few flights as possible, near major international hubs. You don't want guests showing up grumpy after dealing with multiple flights, ships and airports.

Also, I think it's important that you and your fiance feel a connection to the location - have you been there before, what do you love about it, are there favourite experiences you can share with friends and family? The more you enoy the experience, the more positive energy you are infusing into the wedding

Good luck!

#16 tiffaneyh

tiffaneyh
          • 151 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:43 PM

Congratulations and welcome!
            Tiffaney

Dreams Puerto Vallarta
            October 21, 2010

#17 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
            • 295 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:45 PM

to the forum!! There are so many threads that can help you here!! Good luck and congrats!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users