Photo

New Bride - Catalonia Yucatan Beach

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:39 PM

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#12 tiffaneyh

tiffaneyh
    • 151 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:35 PM

Congratulations and welcome!
      Tiffaney

Dreams Puerto Vallarta
      October 21, 2010

#13 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
      • 295 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:37 PM

Welcome to the forum!!! You are going to find some GREAT info to help you along with planning your dream DW wedding!!!! CONGRATS!!

#14 kileelaine

kileelaine
        • 39 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:17 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by josietoms
          Welcome along - I believe the Catalonia Yucatan Beach is the same hotel as the Catalonia Riviera Maya - there is a thread in the Riviera Maya section for this hotel with loads of info from past brides and lots of us future brides chatting. The thread is entitled; CATALONIA RIVIERA MAYA.
          Look forward to seeing you there :-)
          Thanks so much for the tip! I looked a bit more into it, seems like the only difference is the room types, must be a big complex. It would explain why I couldn't find much in the forums. It seems to get great reviews on trip advisor!

Thanks again to everyone for all your help!

#15 girlieq

girlieq
          • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:47 AM

I got engaged there last January, it was beautiful. We liked it so much that we are going back to get married there in the first week of January!

#16 julesandgil

julesandgil
            • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:32 AM

Have you posted a review of your wedding at Catalonia Yucatan? I'm considering a January wedding there and would love to hear how it went! Are Catalonia Yucutan and Catalonia Riviera Maya two adjoining resorts? Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users