Boarding Pass STD wording

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 surprise4us

surprise4us
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:40 PM

Hi Girls

Well I ahve looked through all sorts of threads for this but I am having a hard time reading some of them.
    I am trying to put together the wording for my boarding pass STD, which is slowly turning into my invitation as my date creeps closer and I still don' t have them out.
    My question is, as i send these out i need people to put down their deposits, how do I stress the time limit for them to do this on the invite? How did you word this? Also how do I tell them to book with our agent to get this price?
    thanks any other advice or wording you used would be grearly appreciated.

Thanks

#2 Kate_CPWInvites

Kate_CPWInvites
    • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:39 PM

You can just come right out and say it so they get the idea. Usually it is something like this ...

We have arranged a special rate for all of our guests through (travel business name). Deposits must be received by (date) and can be made by calling (travel agent name) at (phone number/email).

#3 Teira1031

Teira1031
      • 766 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:38 AM

I agree with Kate_CPWInvites , straight forward but in a polite way !

#4 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
        • 594 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:30 PM

I like this. Think I may use it for ours.

Originally Posted by Kate_CPWInvites 

You can just come right out and say it so they get the idea. Usually it is something like this ...

We have arranged a special rate for all of our guests through (travel business name). Deposits must be received by (date) and can be made by calling (travel agent name) at (phone number/email).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users