Casa Velas Wedding By Vallarta Incredible Weddings and Events

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 keric

keric
  • Validating
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:13 AM

Kim - Your pictures are amazing! Brenda (wedding planner at Casa Velas) actually showed me some of your pics when we met with her. How do you feel Casa Velas will do with planning our wedding without using an outside team? We will consult a florist and DJ (which ones did you use?) from an outside vendor, but as for the set up of the wedding site, we were going to rely on Brenda and the casa velas team. Good idea or no? Thanks!

#12 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
    • 139 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:13 PM

Hi There,

Sorry its taken me so long to respond.  I'm not sure how CV will do without having an outside planner to plan everything. I can say that they planned my cocktail party (2 days before the wedding) and they did a great job - everything looked really good!!!  For my wedding my planners found my florist, my DJ, my fire dancers, my rentals (chairs, tables, dancefloor, etc) so again, I'm not sure if the hotel has the same contacts.  Will they let you hire someone to take care of the event design (florists, etc)?

So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#13 keric

keric
      • Validating
      • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:14 AM

Kim-

Thank you so much for responding! They will let us bring outside vendors in, but we are trying to save some money and not hire an outside wedding planner. We have hired our DJ (seems nice, speaks English) and Brenda made some suggestions for the florist. The rehearsal dinner will be at the restaurant at Casa Velas, and we are having a pool party at Velas Vallarta (some of our guest will have small children) along with a snorkeling trip for our guests during their stay.

It makes me feel better that your cocktail party looked good! They are planning a welcome reception for our guests the night they arrive.

Do you have any other advise when it comes to Casa Velas? Anything you would have done differently or added?

Thanks again!

Keri

#14 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
        • 139 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:11 AM

Hi All,

I am selling my wedding dress on my new website, Bridal Replay. The wedding gown information and pictures can be found here: http://beta.bridalreplay.com/.  If interested please send me a message.

Thank You.

So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#15 ltringale

ltringale
          • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:29 PM

Hi,

I am in the process of trying to decide where in Mexico to get married.  I am looking into Puerto Vallarta and came across your post, it sounds amazing!!  Now I know there is the Vellas Resort and the smaller Casa Velas hotel.  Did you stay and get married at the Casa Velas?  It looks gorgeous and I would love some more info.  Is it Casa Velas an adults only hotel?

Thanks for your help!

Laura

#16 AfricanVenus

AfricanVenus
            • 328 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:51 AM

Casa Velas is an adults only boutique resort. I just got married this past weekend at their sister property, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Nuevo. Beautiful place! I'm sure CV is just as spectacular.

Originally Posted by ltringale 

Hi,

I am in the process of trying to decide where in Mexico to get married.  I am looking into Puerto Vallarta and came across your post, it sounds amazing!!  Now I know there is the Vellas Resort and the smaller Casa Velas hotel.  Did you stay and get married at the Casa Velas?  It looks gorgeous and I would love some more info.  Is it Casa Velas an adults only hotel?

Thanks for your help!

Laura

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
              Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#17 Deborahmax

Deborahmax
              • Banned
              • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

I  had gone through your post. That was really very interesting and nice. I am also searching for the best place for the occasion of my sister's marriage the coming month. I think it is the best place for successful completion of celebrations.  Anyone experience here earlier, Please feel free for sharing the info here. Thanks in advance.

Corporate functions Melbourne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users