Photo

Body wraps--has anyone tried these?? thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 lmdavis

lmdavis
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:45 AM

I know!!! It is hilarious what we put ourselves through.

Originally Posted by meldal101010 

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sapphire723
    I've had seaweed body wraps before. Personally, I like being wrapped in tin foil and left under a heat lamp to bake like a potato. I felt comfy and warm!
    hahahaha...the things we girls go through. I just thought...imagine if our FIs had a forum like this & talked about wrapping in tinfoil & baking like a potato...sorry...i just giggled at your comment & had to respond...lol

#22 jlb392

jlb392
    • 197 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

I'm very claustrophobic, so I'm not sure a wrap is a great idea.  However, my mom gets them and loves them

#23 mel22

mel22
      • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:12 AM

The "it works!" wraps work pretty good! I tried one but didnt leave it on long enough I think. My sister did one and left it on for almost 24 hours..(drinking tons of water) and her results were amazingggg!! So I ordered a box of 4 and I'm going to try to leave them on for longer this time. You should definetly try it! I think its only $25 for your first wrap!

#24 BWWJ

BWWJ
        • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hello all! I am an independent consultant for ItWorks! Our Body Wraps (Ultimate Body Applicator) do work! You will lose inches and weight! I personally use them and have my own wonderful results. Please check out my FaceBook page Body Wraps with Juanell. Also my website https://juanell.myitworks.com. And Meagan is correct they are all natural ingredients. They detoxify, tighten, firm and tone all skin types.. We have a wonderful defining gel I use on my stretch marks and yes they are fading! You don't have to go to a salon..I do individual appointments and also wrap parties (which are alot of FUN!).. So please feel free to check out my facebook page Body Wraps with Juanell and again the website is full of information http://juanell.myitworks.com. Please check out the benefits of being a Loyal Customer! This is where you will save money! There's no need in paying $300 for a spa visit to be wrapped in mud... Ladies you are missing out!! You can also email me bodywrapswithjuanell@gmail.com! Thanks ladies!!

#25 yahottiebody

yahottiebody
          • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

Hi ladies I'm currently a distributor for it works body wraps and i can tell you from my personal experience they really work! there not the full body uncomfortable wraps  you find in salons and the don't cost a fortune, i used one and lost 2 inches off my waist in 2 days. i was sold and begin marketing there products, these are the same wraps they use on the Grammy and the Oscars and even on the set of sex and he city too!1.. i wrap people everyday brides grooms sisters brothers doesn't matter.  you get results in 45 minutes and progressive results over 72 hrs. you don't have to believe me just look at my results and my clients or you can call me for any questions or concerns  1866-583-9440    www.facebook.com/yahottiebody

#26 yahottiebody

yahottiebody
            • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

im currently a distributor for it works body wraps and yes they really work!!! just look at my resulst and my happy customers or call for any questions or concerns!!!    www.facebook.com/yahottiebody        1866-583-9440

#27 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
              • 174 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

I have 2 packs here once I fully commit to working out, I will chime in.

#28 beachgoddess

beachgoddess
                • 16 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

My experience with the "It works" wraps has been very positive. I was so impressed with my results that I became a distributer! If anyone would like more information please feel free to ask! Below are my before and after pics after using 2 wraps. Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users