Photo

Past Cruise Brides--A Wedding For You

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

When did A Wedding For You contact you about the ceremony? I've been in contact with our WC from Carnival, but haven't heard from anyone at A Wedding for You yet.

Thanks!

#2 lauren513

lauren513
    • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:17 AM

My wedding is May 13, 2010 and i STILL haven't heard anything directly from them! I sent my ceremony outline, then I got an email that that says they recieved it a few days later, and that was it...I guess you can call them, but the WC's on the boat are that ones that actually answered all my q's. Hope this helps...

#3 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
      • 340 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:53 AM

They haven't contacted you?! I'm definitely going to have to contact them...I'll freak out if we're a month before the wedding and I haven't spoken to them.

#4 lauren513

lauren513
        • 7 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by hunniebee724
          They haven't contacted you?! I'm definitely going to have to contact them...I'll freak out if we're a month before the wedding and I haven't spoken to them.
          I just talked to someone from the wedding experience. My wedding is in 10 days. The person that I spoke to was really nice! She just told me what to expect on the day of. I guess there wouldn't be a point for them to call that early. Our phone call was about 5 mins. But at this point almost everything is almost finished.

#5 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
          • 483 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

I actually didn't talk to anyone from The Wedding Experience until a week before the wedding. All of my contact before then was with the Carnival Wedding Department.

#6 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
            • 340 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:27 PM

Carnival Weddings sent me something from A Wedding For You with a Sample Ceremony, poem options, options for a rose ceremony, sand ceremony and unity candle ceremony....do you just tell them what you want a week before the wedding? I just want to make sure everything is right.

#7 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
              • 483 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

Quote:
                Carnival Weddings sent me something from A Wedding For You with a Sample Ceremony, poem options, options for a rose ceremony, sand ceremony and unity candle ceremony....do you just tell them what you want a week before the wedding? I just want to make sure everything is right.
                You need to fill out those forms (selecting the options you want) and send them in to The Wedding Experience 3 weeks before the wedding if I remember correctly. They'll send you a confirmation email after they recieve the forms from you, but they may not contact you by phone until a week before the wedding to go over everything with you.

#8 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
                • 340 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shortnsweet7675
                  You need to fill out those forms (selecting the options you want) and send them in to The Wedding Experience 3 weeks before the wedding if I remember correctly. They'll send you a confirmation email after they recieve the forms from you, but they may not contact you by phone until a week before the wedding to go over everything with you.
                  There were no forms with it...just examples. I'll ask the wedding dept. Is A Wedding For You, Inc., the same as The Wedding Experience? None of my forms say The Wedding Experience. All of the ceremony related info says "A Wedding For You, Inc." Thanks!

And Congratulations, Lauren!

#9 lauren513

lauren513
                  • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:49 PM

Thanks!!!
                    I think that even if you don't hear from the Weddng Experence (I think my paperwork did say Wedding Experience) everything will be fine. By the tme they call you, you have already finalized your detals by sending in all the forms that ask you the q's. Of course this is my wishful thinking as my wedding is next week, lol. Now I'm just hoping that I won't have any probs taking my dress on the plane with me (i'm going spirit, gulp!)

#10 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
                    • 483 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

Quote:
                      There were no forms with it...just examples. I'll ask the wedding dept. Is A Wedding For You, Inc., the same as The Wedding Experience? None of my forms say The Wedding Experience. All of the ceremony related info says "A Wedding For You, Inc." Thanks!

And Congratulations, Lauren!
                      Are you getting married on the ship or in one of the ports? That may be the difference. i got married on the ship. In any case, I would think there should be forms that you would need to fill out to select what you want. Contacting the Carnival Wedding Dept is a good idea to find out for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users