Photo

Lingerie / wedding dress undergarments

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Sehausle

Sehausle
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

I am fairly small (size 6) but my dress is allure 8800 very lacy and fits tightly so I decided to go the shapewear route to smooth out. I ironically bought both Jill Zarins Skweez  and Betheny Frankels Skinny girl shapewear bottoms and will bring them both to my fitting to decide which one works best. My dress goes super low in the back so I will have cups sewn in. I plan on ditching the shapewear after ceremony and photos if it isn't comfy and also bought lingerie post wedding events : )

Anyone try either of these shapewear brands?

#42 SkyHighT100

SkyHighT100
    • 22 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

My dress is a corset with a built in bra so I am lucky to not have to deal with wearing a bra, lol. I'd love to wear cute panties, but my thighs ALWAYS chafe when I wear dresses so I will instead be wearing a pair of bicycle shorts underneath. It's far from sexy, but at least my legs will be saved, lol. Our reception dinner will most likely be over by about 8ish so the plan is to go back to the hotel (where most of our guests are also staying) and just hang out by the pool (that has an awesome tiki bar and fire pits). I wanted to find a cute swimsuit to wear, but have had no luck so will probably just wear one that I already own.

#43 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
      • 308 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
      • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SkyHighT100 

My dress is a corset with a built in bra so I am lucky to not have to deal with wearing a bra, lol. I'd love to wear cute panties, but my thighs ALWAYS chafe when I wear dresses so I will instead be wearing a pair of bicycle shorts underneath. It's far from sexy, but at least my legs will be saved, lol. Our reception dinner will most likely be over by about 8ish so the plan is to go back to the hotel (where most of our guests are also staying) and just hang out by the pool (that has an awesome tiki bar and fire pits). I wanted to find a cute swimsuit to wear, but have had no luck so will probably just wear one that I already own.

Not that you want to spend this much or like the idea but but beach bunny makes bridal swim wear

#44 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
      • 308 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
      • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SkyHighT100 

oh and have faith swimwear does too

#45 Kyliewylie

Kyliewylie
      • 153 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 1, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Now Amber
      • LocationPuerto Vallarta

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:12 PM

Thanks for the site suggestion re: have faith swimwear -they have some really cute stuff!

#46 august2215

august2215
      • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:10 AM

Hi! I am trying to find this dress. Any chance you would be interested in selling it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users