45 replies to this topic

#31 skadow

skadow
  • Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MDLady
    I have a couple of pairs of great boyshorts and they totally do shape the butt very nicely. However, sometimes they roll up at the bottoms (I have the Fredericks ones). What brand do you like the most? I've been meaning to get VS's but haven't yet.
    I love love love Gap bodies Boy shorts. They arnt for shapping, but they look really cute and stay put.

#32 MDLady

MDLady
    • 433 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by skadow
      I love love love Gap bodies Boy shorts. They arnt for shapping, but they look really cute and stay put.
      I have a Gap literally right by my house and never noticed that they had boy shorts!!! I'll stop by on my way from work tomorrow and check them out. Thanks!!!!!

#33 skadow

skadow
      • Banned
      • 1,853 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:48 PM

Quote:
        I have a Gap literally right by my house and never noticed that they had boy shorts!!! I'll stop by on my way from work tomorrow and check them out. Thanks!!!!!
        There is a Gap and Gap Body. Most Gap Bodies are connect to the gaps, but I know some states don't have them. They are awsome! I like them so much better then Victoria Secrets for Boy Shorts. They have great little cammys / undershirts too.

#34 MDLady

MDLady
        • 433 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by skadow
          There is a Gap and Gap Body. Most Gap Bodies are connect to the gaps, but I know some states don't have them. They are awsome! I like them so much better then Victoria Secrets for Boy Shorts. They have great little cammys / undershirts too.
          Oh I've never heard of Gap Body. Hmm. I'll have to look into it or otherwise go brave some other stores! Thanks :)

#35 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
          • 81 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
            Oh I've never heard of Gap Body. Hmm. I'll have to look into it or otherwise go brave some other stores! Thanks :)

The only Gap Body stores in this area are in Tyson's, Georgetown, and Towson.

#36 vdaybride

vdaybride
            • 1,412 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Diva
              Thanks VDay!! I will definitely order it when it comes back in stock. Can you get it from the store AND online?
              Yes, I actually purchased mine in a store here in NY
              Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#37 kris

kris
              • 506 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:06 PM

I also wore no bra, I had cups sewn into my dress and got sexy underwear for my "something blue" and more than that and I would have DIED from the heat!

#38 hoyt75

hoyt75
                • 371 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:48 PM

Honestly, I wore nothing but the dress...

While dress shopping I made sure to find something that wasn't strapless for the girls (size d-dd depending upon the time of the month). My dress had an open back and dipped real low in the front, but it had chiffan straps that criss-crossed down my back to kind of act as support. But my dress was so light and flowy that you literally see any color fabric underneath, and the lines of everything that I tried on. So, I went nakie. That night we got back to the room and took a shower and I changed into lingerie that dh had bought for me before we left :)

#39 bobe

bobe
                  • Banned
                  • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:04 PM

Is this common to wear corset for wedding dress? I have been told it looks much better on your body figure and better to put it on.. 

#40 lolo411

lolo411
                    • 160 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:58 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. I have been struggling on what to wear and these posts have helped! Will have to try some of these places out. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users