Lingerie / wedding dress undergarments

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 skadow

skadow
  • Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:41 AM

Where are you girls getting your wedding dress undergarments / lingerie?

I want something that will hold it all in under my dress, AND look sexy for later. (at least semi sexy) Maybe a white lace corset type.

I know David's Bridal has a few. They only sell the lace on online so I couldnt try it on in the store. I couldnt find anything at Victoria Secrets. I am sure I could find something online in a search ,but I want something repuable.

#2 mswhatever

mswhatever
    • 475 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:52 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by skadow
      Where are you girls getting your wedding dress undergarments / lingerie.

I want something that will hold it all in under my dress, AND look sexy for later. (at least semi sexy) Maybe a white lace corset type.

I know David's Bridal has a few. They only sell the lace on online so I couldnt try it on in the store. I couldnt find anything at Victoria Secrets. I am sure I could find something online in a search ,but I want something repuable.
      I am not sure about wearing a corset. They become very uncomfortable very quick. I am a bartender and have to wear one once a month for about 9 hours. After about 5 hours, it drives me crazy. They are very pretty, but you pay a price wearing one. I am going with a lacy bra and panties.

#3 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:48 AM

i'm not wearing a bra bc its built into my dress. but definately wearing some sexy lace panties.
        on a side note...don't know about you, but i'm thinking FI (then hubby ) and I will be a bit tipsy by the time we head upstairs so maybe a corset will be too much to deal with, lol!!

#4 vdaybride

vdaybride
        • 1,412 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:16 AM

Yummy Tummy makes the cutest lacey panties/corset all in ones. They are super comfortable, easy to remove AND they have snap closed crotch areas for those times you are well..in a hurry
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#5 Pink_Petals

Pink_Petals
          • 192 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:25 PM

Since its going to be sooo hot outside, I was thinking of wearing something light (lace undies/bra) and then at night when we go to our room, I can go all out and put on a whole sexy outfit...
            Married @ Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic September 10th 2010

#6 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
            • 5,521 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

I def regret wearing a corset and the under skirt thing. It was so hott even though it wasnt as hot as it could get, but my goodness it was too much. I didnt wear either for my AHR and I was soooo comfy. I bought them bc the bridal store sold me on it and practically demanded that I need them. Good luck!

#7 Diva

Diva
              • 682 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

Anyone wearing Spanx?? That is what I was thinking about wearing. The higher power ones are what I was thinking about to have a smooth look under my dress, but I am not wearing a bra and so I am concerned about the rolling down effect!

Vday: did you wear the yummy tummy?

#8 skadow

skadow
                • Banned
                • 1,853 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:13 PM

I looked at the yummy tummy site. There are defently some cute / classy looking intimates that will help keep everything flat. My dress will show any bumps.

http://www.yummietum...com/teddie.html

This one looks nice and sexy

#9 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:15 PM

You can see the outline of my belly button in my dress and I absolutely hate that!!!! I want whatever I can find to get rid of that ..... I am not sure if Spanx will do it??

#10 skadow

skadow
                    • Banned
                    • 1,853 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~Angela~
                      You can see the outline of my belly button in my dress and I absolutely hate that!!!! I want whatever I can find to get rid of that ..... I am not sure if Spanx will do it??
                      I so know what you mean! I have my belly pieced and some other things I dont want showing in my wedding dress. yah yah I can take them out...but that still wont fix the curvy girl factor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users